The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Network VS Individual Affiliate Program

Koenfastpages

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
FastPages Affiliate Program With 30% Lifetime Commissions!
I want to know from fellow affiliates between the networks and individual affiliate programs what they prefer most?

And what's the reason behind it?

This question is asked often.

They are very dissimilar in my opinion. Networks are not the same as an affiliate program. Networks are providing a warehouse of offers to promote. Affiliate programs are seldom found in a network, but can be found in a different type of warehouse like Clickbank and JVZoo. Typically though, affiliate programs are increasingly inhouse with the product owners, especially the higher end affiliate programs.

I do about 75% in affiliate programs and the rest of my business is promoting offers in networks. I think most all today start in promoting offers in affiliate networks and then begin adding affiliate programs to their respective businesses at a later date.

What makes affiliate programs attractive is the prospect of closer relationships, higher payouts, and easier to control what gets delivered of our lists.

CPA, PPL, PPV, etc., are all great to build a business around, but I encourage anyone and everyone in this industry to eventually have a portion of their businesses in the affiliate programs area as well.

I think most all today start in promoting offers in affiliate networks and then begin adding affiliate programs to their respective businesses at a later date.
Great post! How do you usually go about finding an affiliate program without a network? If it's not listed on a network, how does one usually go about finding it? Thanks!

Great post! How do you usually go about finding an affiliate program without a network? If it's not listed on a network, how does one usually go about finding it? Thanks!

Look through our Resources here and you will quickly see the difference. We have loads of affiliate programs listed.

You can also find them on most any prominent product site.

Last edited:
MI
Back