The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Suggest programs or services for parsing Twitter subscribers

Igorrr

I need to collect, for example, a million subscribers from 1 twitter account.

What programs and services are there?

To make it as cheap as possible

octoparse here to collect 1 million subscribers costs 5000 dollars

which is very expensive!

Are there softwares that allow you to collect a million subscribers for less?

Well, I would not recommend buying that amount of followers ..
You can try socialsup.net
they sell 10k followers with (199USD)

- Samira

Open source Twitter Developer
I used a node,js bot to update a feed ;)
some coding needed --
What do u need to parse specifically?

Open source Twitter Developer
I used a node,js bot to update a feed ;)
some coding needed --
What do u need to parse specifically?
first of all, I would like to collect subscribers of certain accounts and see the intersections.

secondly, I would like to follow thousands of hashtags, while not paying tens of thousands of dollars, as requested brand24

спасибо за ответы.

Сколько стоит подключение к этому API?

А есть ли варианты для пользователя, не знакомого с программированием?

Или насколько я понял альтернатива - Twint?

Остальные услуги очень дороги?

You can do that with a Twitter bot (from what I remember) been a couple of years.
Hire a developer or program the bot yourself --took me a 10 hrs maybe last time.

How much does it cost to connect to this API?
free but there was a request limit per day 200?

Are there any options for a user not familiar with programming?
Nope, pay a programmer/developer would be the alternative to deal direct with Twitter

Or, as far as I understood, the alternative is Twint? Are the rest of the services very expensive?
IDK --you would have to check
thank you for the answers :)

and through the api of twitter, I can infinitely collect subscribers?

and I would like to know from you, as a person who understands the topic, can I download the instagram base on some forum so that descriptions from the biography are collected there, and search for the necessary professions using them?

How much does it cost to connect to this API?
free but there was a request limit per day 200?

Are there any options for a user not familiar with programming?
Nope, pay a programmer/developer would be the alternative to deal direct with Twitter

Or, as far as I understood, the alternative is Twint? Are the rest of the services very expensive?
IDK --you would have to check

Ну, многие / некоторые из них ограничены только их подписчиками, поэтому вы не сможете получить доступ к их профилям. Я получил эти данные с помощью относительно простого парсера много лет назад. IDK, если все еще работает. Просто завиток со случайным cron, с поддельным заголовком и скриптом, извлекающим списки пользователей подписчиков в плоский файл.

Я засеял его типом пользователей, а затем расширил поиск, используя @users, которые следовали за @seed_user. Вероятно, можно было бы использовать некоторые хэштеги или темы поиска для заполнения списков.
а двойник сервис?

через него что я могу разобрать всех подписчиков Илона Маска, например?

If your plan is to post to their timelines or DM them you will get banned.
I posted to my own 'timeline' for a webcam white label and got some subscribers and some referrals.
It was marginally profitable. I lost interest as is was just marginal --you results may be different. I made maybe 14 posts a day --all with webcam images and some brief descriptive text and 3 varying #hastags.

<=NSFW
looks like that was 2018 :p

Well there are many/some with restricted to their followers only so you will not be able to get to their profiles. I got that data with a relatively simple scraping bot years ago. IDK if it still works. Just a curl, with a random cron, with a forged header and the script extracted user lists of the followers to a flat file.

I seeded it with a type of users then expanded the search using the @users that followed the @seed_user. Probably could use some hashtags or search topics to seed the lists.
and twint service?

through it that I can make out all the subscribers of Elon Musk, for example?

Well there are many/some with restricted to their followers only so you will not be able to get to their profiles. I got that data with a relatively simple scraping bot years ago. IDK if it still works. Just a curl, with a random cron, with a forged header and the script extracted user lists of the followers to a flat file.

I seeded it with a type of users then expanded the search using the @users that followed the @seed_user. Probably could use some hashtags or search topics to seed the lists.

Here's the thing: With auto scroll I was only able to scrape the first page with curl
I ended up using phantom.js IDK if that still would work.
Headless chrome might work.

MI
Back