The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Seeking Help How can I grow my Twitter Nsfw account?

zagor1

affiliate
I opened an NSFW account on Twitter, I'm trying to grow it to do cpa, but I can't get any followers or views. I have a bot that does everything automatically, I use it, but it still doesn't work, I look at other accounts, they reach thousands of followers instantly, is there anyone who can help me please, what should I do to grow my ?

It's all about the content and your publicity ... You are vague in describing either. Getting retweeted often by the right accounts is what makes or breaks a feed. Publicity and `exposure` ;)

I have a bot that does everything automatically, I use it, but it still doesn't work,

You can only use a bot successfully for content after you have established a proven content stack is desired. TESTING content is a must.

NSFW account on Twitter

These accounts are for adult content. It's controlled in the privacy settings where you mark your content as sensitive. Doing any form of adult on social is a major challenge.

When you see an account with immediate abundance of followers you can be assured they purchased those followers. It is a huge mistake, doesn't provide value, it's only done to suck real users into checking out the content.

I opened an NSFW account on Twitter, I'm trying to grow it to do cpa, but I can't get any followers or views. I have a bot that does everything automatically, I use it, but it still doesn't work, I look at other accounts, they reach thousands of followers instantly, is there anyone who can help me please, what should I do to grow my ?
I take it you are doing the dating vertical and getting traffic from Twitter.
You can try for example to make a main account and several other sub-accounts. From these other accounts you like the posts of the main account and retweet these posts. And you can also write comments with a link to the posts of the main account under other similar profiles. You can also buy a premium subscription on the main account to increase traffic.

These accounts are for adult content. It's controlled in the privacy settings where you mark your content as sensitive. Doing any form of adult on social is a major challenge.
Doing Nazisms on Twitter is now easier than NSFW. Elmo has made Twitter a total cluster fk circus.

Doing Nazisms on Twitter is now easier than NSFW.

This world has truly developed some of the most insane d**kheads, and now we have businesses like "X" embracing it. I'm all for free speech, and I understand the risk of embracing any form of censorship or adding guardrails to free speech, but we need to find a path with all children from birth to ensure they do not embrace these harmful and destructive threats to humanity and to this planet. None of these wretched behaviors or thinking benefit anyone or anything! Not in any way!

Elmo has made Twitter a total cluster fk circus.

Yeah, but with as much as half the world tuning in on the messages there and elsewhere, companies like that become a public threat.

banners
Back