The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Step by Step Guide for Beginner (reddit method)

siclaro

This little guide is for newbies who want to make some quick start-up money. You can make about 10 - 15$ per day with this method. My English is not perfect, becaue my first language is not english. OK, here we go:

Requirements:
  • Reddit account older than 1 month, if you don't have one, you can buy an account for 5 bucks at fiverr.

Step by Step Tutorial

• choose surey-related offer like Inbox Dollars (Android) at Peerfly (Payout: 3$ per conversion)
  • go to reddit.com/r/workonline
  • Create a new top with description of survey site
  • For Example: Inbox Dollars offers the opportunity to money in exchange for taking surveys, trying products, watching videos and more! You will get your money via check or paypal. You will need about 10 - 15 minutes per survey. You will get your money within 15 business days (via email). For your sign up you will get a 3$ bonus. The registration is free. If you are intested you can also take part in the cash back program, but you don't have to do it! You will receive cash-back when buying products and services from well-known brands. If you want you can check this website: Ref-Link(your reflink from cpa network) | Non-Ref(link from survey site)
  • Example for headline: InboxPounds - get money for reading emails, taking surveys, watching videos and more (USA only)
  • Important: Add your reflink and non-ref link (rule of reddit, see formatting guide at reddit)
That's it! You should be hurry up, because maybe many people that are reading it will now create suvey relating topics at reddit :D

reddit has excellent traffic ... I am aging a real reddit account 19 Karma and 27 days now ;) But I am not going for the *fast kill* ;)

Graybeard, Jan 3, 2018

siclaro likes this

Pretty interesting guide. But I've checked InboxDollar and it's said "We are currently upgrading our systems to make your experience even better!". Is it reliable?

banners
Back