The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Stealing My money

dontbejello

Okay so im using maxbounty this coupon offer email submit convert for 2.00 a lead.

I have had three people tell me thank you and they signed up for the offer.

however max bounty has me at zero do they take their time to update or could this be an error on there part. i dont have any tracking skills yet but i was tired of reading and reading reading without doing anything.

Yeah my aunt just did it through Facebook and its definitely not giving me credit

Last edited by a moderator:
1. I would refrain from titles like "Stealing My Money". You do not know that this is the case here.
2. I deleted your image because you had your MaxBounty ID in the image and you should always black out sensitive information like this before publishing an image.

I did notice in the image that for contextual ads, you must use negative keywords. Did you do this?

Also, you cannot be sure that these are true conversions or not without absolute proof from your tracker. What tracker are you using?

Last edited:
okay im new so im a little lost. i dont know how to traffic my funnel and i didnt know i need to hide my id. and i used that title because i needed the attention i dont know whats what. and i dont even know whats a negative word im just going to cut that ad off now

a.png
b.png

c.png

This is the simple funnel i made if i did something wrong please help me

i dont have any tracking skills yet but i was tired of reading and reading reading without doing anything

First: Action taking is great, but get the basics down before jumping in. Knowing how properly track your campaign (MONEY) is basic.

Second: Contact your am at MB to sort this out. Do this before posting on the forum with claims of stealing. Better yet contact your am before promoting the offer. Ask for restrictions, requirements, etc. Who knows you might pick up a couple of tips while you're at it.

I'm sure you'll sort this out with MB. Solid network.

First: Action taking is great, but get the basics down before jumping in. Knowing how properly track your campaign (MONEY) is basic.

Second: Contact your am at MB to sort this out. Do this before posting on the forum with claims of stealing. Better yet contact your am before promoting the offer. Ask for restrictions, requirements, etc. Who knows you might pick up a couple of tips while you're at it.

I'm sure you'll sort this out with MB. Solid network.

I dont know what you call solid but maybe thats why i feel the way i feel. been trying to hit this guy up for a while now no join is crazy how im the black sheep of the network lol.
d.png

I don't know whats going on I put my AM extension in nothing and i also hit zero and left 3 voice mails. Like i need to know whats going on before I continue on.

I experienced the same issue as you on MaxBounty so i stopped working with them. I sent around 10K uniques and only 8 conversions ! Something is wrong with their tracker

I'm still relatively new but i have to agree with dontbejello, Max Bounty have been horrific for me in terms of AM contact and general communication.

Try Mobidea or Gotzha, Both my AM's there have been amazing. They actually take an interest in how I'm doing, unlike most of the other networks im on.

Oh really cool ill do that i was going to check out peerfly. being that maxbounty suppose to be the 2nd best you would think that would behavior better than this. This is crazy i would be insane to try to make a payout with these guys. didnt someone tag a max bounty manager in here still nothing.

I experienced the same issue as you on MaxBounty so i stopped working with them. I sent around 10K uniques and only 8 conversions ! Something is wrong with their tracker
Nothing is wrong with their tracking system, MB are a solid network.

Sending 10k visits and only getting 8 leads means your traffic is low quality. I once sent 3 clicks and got 3 leads.

Which traffic were you using?

banners
Back