The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Stealing My money

Oh really cool ill do that i was going to check out peerfly. being that maxbounty suppose to be the 2nd best you would think that would behavior better than this. This is crazy i would be insane to try to make a payout with these guys. didnt someone tag a max bounty manager in here still nothing.
If your not getting leads it's your traffic. The offers would not be live in the network if they did not work. Have you tried direct linking?

I hear you and all that's cool but i run a fan page on Facebook I was messaged by fans that said they did the offer even told me what came up next that they didn't want to fill out that next part because it asked for all their information besides the credit card lol. so I know they put their emails in. so not to convert doesn't make any sense plus would be nice to hear from them why it's not happening

I hear you and all that's cool but i run a fan page on Facebook I was messaged by fans that said they did the offer even told me what came up next that they didn't want to fill out that next part because it asked for all their information besides the credit card lol. so I know they put their emails in. so not to convert doesn't make any sense plus would be nice to hear from them why it's not happening
i would suggest try a different offer see if you get the same results.

i would suggest try a different offer see if you get the same results.
Tell why would i want to do that knowing I could get screwed. I am completely done with maxbounty they have that unclaimed money. After 6 emails 9 voice mails and 13 Skype messages he hits me back and say these people already signed up for the offer. No sorry for the wait no nothing just a sorry 10 word reply. I was really waiting for the reason from them. Crazy thing is my grandmother made an gmail just so she could get the coupons because I shared the offer from my fan page and she saw it through my moms Facebook page. So I can't deal with lies but however, its okay. I just got into adworkmedia and peerfly today. (∩_∩)

Nothing is wrong with their tracking system, MB are a solid network.

Sending 10k visits and only getting 8 leads means your traffic is low quality. I once sent 3 clicks and got 3 leads.

Which traffic were you using?

Well, if my traffic is low quality why am i getting 100 leads with 2000 uniques on other networks?

I promote SOI/DOI always, On MaxBounty and other networks, so i don't think there is a low traffic quality problem.

Also
Well, if my traffic is low quality why am i getting 100 leads with 2000 uniques on other networks?

I promote SOI/DOI always, On MaxBounty and other networks, so i don't think there is a low traffic quality problem.
Also depends on the offer you can send 1000 of clicks from the best traffic source but if the offer is bad then it won't convert. Where you running the same offer from different networks or different ones?

Okay so im using maxbounty this coupon offer email submit convert for 2.00 a lead.

I have had three people tell me thank you and they signed up for the offer.

however max bounty has me at zero do they take their time to update or could this be an error on there part. i dont have any tracking skills yet but i was tired of reading and reading reading without doing anything.

Yeah my aunt just did it through Facebook and its definitely not giving me credit

Though I don't have an answer but I found this discussion helpful

banners
Back