The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Starting PayPerCall Campaign

IndeXer

Hi,

I got accepted in @MarketCall and starting my first paypercall campaign, as this is my first ever paypercall campaign I need few pointers and tips. So far I see that Marketcall doesn't provide landing pages so its a bit expensive to get the landing pages.

What I understood so far is, you have to rent a number from @MarketCall , buy domain, landing page, setup a campaign, submit screenshot of those campaign for offer approval then start the campaign.

I need a little help in selecting an offer, there are tons of offers on marketcall and I don't want to select and wrong one and suffer as I am investing my own money in testing campaigns. If we have any affiliate here who ran successful paypercall campaign then reply me with some tips in selecting offers. I would really appreciate that.

Somebody also please point me in the right direction as to where I can buy cheap landing pages.

Once I am done with everything I will start a case study and update it daily.

Regards
IndeXer

Hi, Indexer!

We have several vendors and members familiar with PPCall promotion, so I wanted to bump your thread in hopes it catches their eye.

Re the landing pages, PureLander is very affordable ($25 one time payment for a six month subscription) and you can probably get one done via fiverr and the like. We have other vendors who create landers, just not sure they are as inexpensive. It would probably be worth checking, though.

Also, you might find someone in the Industry Related Employment forum, or can create a thread there to seek someone.

Best of luck with your campaigns, Indexer!

Update 2:

After so many issues (hosting, google ads, nameservers etc) ads finally started today.
I decreased the budget to $30/day

11f800f9c1ca60c975fabf631d55cd94.png

I was not able to generate even one call. ROI is still in minus.

CPC is extremely expensive for health insurance keywords. I have to find some new keywords to work with. I cannot optimize the ad as I don't have enough data.

If somebody can help me with keywords or optimizing feel free to suggest me some tips. Will post another update tomorrow.

Regards
IndeXer

Hey Indexer,

We're another PPC affiliate network, although I'm sure the name gave it away ;). Regarding your ideas for selecting a campaign, a typical approach to affiliate marketing is to find a niche for yourself and really get familiar with that landscape.

From there once you're comfortable you can begin to search out offers on one or various networks which match your niche/traffic specifically. In general most affiliates see the most success when they find offers that fit their specialization instead of the other way around.

TLDR; Pick a niche and then find offers that compliment your traffic, not the other way around.

banners
Back