The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Starting out with Sweeps and ZeroPark

nezz90

affiliate
I have experience in affiliate marketing from around 8 years ago, though, things have changed a lot since then.

I am wanting to get back into the game, and keen to make new contacts, and catch up on what I have missed out on.

I have around $1000-$1500 to invest in this.

So far, I have been doing some research for the past few weeks regarding Sweeps offers, and pop traffic. I have also looked at native, but seems I will need a bigger budget for testing according to the formula I found:

(Number of landers) x (Number of offers) x (Offer payout) = Testing Budget

So far, this is what I have found out (correct me if anything is wrong, or there is better)

Traffic source of choice: ZeroPark (Mobile)
Vertical: Sweeps (Payout around $0.50 - $2)
Pre-Lander: Yes (Still need to find one)
Tracker: Voluum
Geo: Tier 2 or 3

My Questions

The majority of information I have been reading regarding sweeps and pop traffic is either from 2017 or 2016. Is this info still relevant, and are sweeps offers still preforming? I take it they are, but just want to be sure.

I am yet to find an affiliate network with an affiliate manager who will reply to my emails, can anyone suggest a few I can sign up with, who offer good payout terms, have mobile sweeps offers for tier 2 and 3, and who have good affiliate managers who can offer help and advice if needed.

I was looking at Adplexity, for spying on ads, to see what is working at the moment, is it worth the investment right now, or is there another free tool I can use until I start turning over some money.

Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
Hello @nezz90 and welcome into affiliatefix.
let me answer some of your questions.

Geo: Tier 2 or 3, I was thinking Brazil, Colombia..
this is still good, but the voluum part is not, since you have a limited budget, i suggest you go with adsbradge or bemob, voluum charges 300USD/month.

The majority of information I have been reading regarding sweeps and pop traffic is either from 2017 or 2016. Is this info still relevant, and are sweeps offers still preforming? I take it they are, but just want to be sure.
yes sweepstakes are still performing good, just use good angles in your landing pages to promote them.

I am yet to find an affiliate network with an affiliate manager who will reply to my emails, can anyone suggest a few I can sign up with, who offer good payout terms, have mobile sweeps offers for tier 2 and 3, and who have good affiliate managers who can offer help and advice if needed.
you can go with expertmobi, clickdealer, ....ETC, there is lot of networks out there.

I was looking at Adplexity, for spying on ads, to see what is working at the moment, is it worth the investment right now, or is there another free tool I can use until I start turning over some money.
i don't think that you must have it, you have just started + your budget is limited, your need to test more offers with that budget, and of course always talk to your affiliate manager to give you the top performing offers, that will save you some cash and time.

i also suggest you check out my tutorial about CPA sweepstakes from here.
and let me know if you have any questions about it.

Thanks for the reply :)

One question. I have been speaking with an affiliate manager at a network, and they don't have any tier 2 offers that are SOI. Is going for tier 1 right away a bad idea?

I heard about bemob today, I think I will go with them over voluum for the mean time.

Hello @nezz90 and welcome into affiliatefix.
let me answer some of your questions.

this is still good, but the voluum part is not, since you have a limited budget, i suggest you go with adsbradge or bemob, voluum charges 300USD/month.

yes sweepstakes are still performing good, just use good angles in your landing pages to promote them.

you can go with expertmobi, clickdealer, ....ETC, there is lot of networks out there.

i don't think that you must have it, you have just started + your budget is limited, your need to test more offers with that budget, and of course always talk to your affiliate manager to give you the top performing offers, that will save you some cash and time.

i also suggest you check out my tutorial about CPA sweepstakes from here.
and let me know if you have any questions about it.

it may not be, but its little harder with tier 1.
you can still make it, good angles will do the job.

Great, thanks.

I am still contacting networks in search of tier 2 offers for now, as I am not ready to go live with anything yet anyway.

I am looking for SOI offers currently, but, the payout is low (obviously). Would I be better looking for higher payout offers if I go for tier 1 countries ($8+)

Thanks for all the advice, it is very helpful by the way :)

I have seen a lot of publishers get success with Bing ads + Sweepstakes as that is what they have been doing for a long time. But, I am not too sure how ZeroPark will work out with Sweep campaigns as that will be for you to test!

Also, since you are limited on budget I would advice you to go with Clickmagick tracking software instead of Voluum.

I have seen a lot of publishers get success with Bing ads + Sweepstakes as that is what they have been doing for a long time. But, I am not too sure how ZeroPark will work out with Sweep campaigns as that will be for you to test!

Also, since you are limited on budget I would advice you to go with Clickmagick tracking software instead of Voluum.

Thanks for the reply. For tracking software, I think I am going to go with BeMob, though I will take a look at Clickmagick and see what they have to offer.

Do you have any info on running Sweeps on bing? I will do a search I suppose to.

Thanks for the reply. For tracking software, I think I am going to go with BeMob, though I will take a look at Clickmagick and see what they have to offer.

Do you have any info on running Sweeps on bing? I will do a search I suppose to.

I personally haven't run sweeps before but one of the affiliate network that I am part of suggested that and also many publishers are having good success with sweeps + Bing traffic. I believe one such success is posted in the journey section of this forum!

I have experience in affiliate marketing from around 8 years ago, though, things have changed a lot since then.

I am wanting to get back into the game, and keen to make new contacts, and catch up on what I have missed out on.

I have around $1000-$1500 to invest in this.

So far, I have been doing some research for the past few weeks regarding Sweeps offers, and pop traffic. I have also looked at native, but seems I will need a bigger budget for testing according to the formula I found:

(Number of landers) x (Number of offers) x (Offer payout) = Testing Budget

So far, this is what I have found out (correct me if anything is wrong, or there is better)

Geo: Tier 2 or 3

My Questions

Thanks everyone!
i haven't run such offers, but what i could suggest you is to run lot of tests, then try to use the good tools to help you out with this, focus on the right traffic too. Good luck on this.

banners
Back