The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

joelbarish

affiliate
Hi everyone! I am Joel, software engineer from Eastern Europe. For a last couple of years i've been working closely with US based guy who was making a reasonable money on affiliate and sms marketing. So my main responsibilities were to transform/improve his ideas and create a software based on them. I am good at proxy, browser automation using headless/normal browsers (making bots), browser extensions, couple programming languages (php,python,go,js,markup lang.) and infrastructure management (docker,hashicorp tools,databases etc).
Looking for a long/short term projects of any kind of complexity. On this forum i'll be glad to consult anybody on things i already know and learn new stuff about aff. marketing.

Cheers, Joel :)

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Great credentials! Much of which will serve you well in this industry.

Everything you need to get started and establishing a solid business for affiliate marketing is right here in this community. Loads of members at every stage of business development are here. Engage them and they will teach you, guide you, and review your work with hard truth to keep you on track. We have a strong, capable, and giving membership.

Have you ever built anything for XenForo Forum Software? Add-ons, etc.?

At the moment, the only sub forum you can advertise your programming and development services is the Buy/Sell/Trade forum. However, we do have a new marketplace in development launching in a month or so that may be a good fit for you. As well, you have the option of applying to be an approved vendor here so that you can promote in a few of the other forums. There are requirements for this. If interested, send me a personal message and I'll fill you in.

See you around the forums.

banners
Back