The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Social Media Vs Search Engine?

both are different aspects with both of you, you can get public attention but for this the right method you know is very necessary.

It's totally up to you.
Both Social Media & Search Engine are helpful in Lead Generation in their own ways. But, according to the results report, Social Media is the best for Lead Generation. Instagram social media platform play a very vital role in social media marketing.

Apples and oranges mainly; Creative (social) v. Directive (search) marketing. The overlaps are minimal in reality now (it seems to me).

SEO is about being discovered and getting traffic through search engine rankings. It fills the top of the funnel and creates awareness. What is social media marketing? Social media is about connecting, building relationships and getting traffic from social media networks.

Social media is one of the most effective platforms to reach maximum users with minimum effort. Social media platforms like Facebook, YouTube, Whatsapp, Instagram, Twitter, etc, can promote your business to every corner of the world within no time.

According to “Statista”, the global number of Facebook users is expected to reach 1.69 billion in the year 2020. This makes Facebook one of the largest platforms for advertising. You can easily create an Ad for your business and increase your sales.

Which is the best for drive quality leads to you? In previous I do drive traffic from search engine but right now move to the social network sites and seem to me it's cheaper then search engine.
I think both will do the same work, but social media marketing is cheaper than search engine ads.

I test both ads type while running ads for my client and you can check which way is good for you then go for it. I think to try and test things is the best way to do that.

I think Now a days Its Important to stable on Both format. Social media is also Important and search engine is also important for any business.

Google says
Search engine optimization (SEO): SEO is about showing up in Google search results for your audience's search queries. Social media marketing: Social media marketing is about building relationships and brand awareness while engaging with your audience on platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or LinkedIn.

Actually, I guess it depends on your business, niche, targeting settings. But in general, the best option is the combination of SEO and social media. With social media you will get traffic right away and SEO is more about long term strategy.

Actually, I guess it depends on your business, niche, targeting settings. But in general, the best option is the combination of SEO and social media. With social media you will get traffic right away and SEO is more about long term strategy.
SEO + social networks, this is the best that there is to this day.

While social media allows people to discover new content or brands that they or their friends might be interested in, SEO allows you to gain traffic from people who are searching questions or phrases related to your business. However, the difference between search engines and social media platforms is blurring.

Which is the best for drive quality leads to you? In previous I do drive traffic from search engine but right now move to the social network sites and seem to me it's cheaper then search engine.
It depends on the social media you are using and their techniques of advertising. For example, Facebook shows you ads related to anything that you just searched anywhere on the net recently.

In fact from personal experience, it could show you ads from the same particular site on similar alternatives to what you just searched for. Therefore it creates a big sense of interest that could be easily converted to sales. It also lets you go into so much details to find the exact demographic you are looking for. It is very flexible,

So with all that consideration, if the social media you are referring to is Facebook, then I think that I could rate it vs search engine as 80% / 95% . With Facebook being the 85% and Search 95% . Why? because although there is likely to be at least 10% of distraction that could prevent people from clicking on any ads you put on social media. It is a social media, People are there for socialization.

However, on search, if the ad is well targeted, there will be much more concentration because the searcher is actively looking for that topic of interest at that particular time. So I still think that search will always convert better than social media if the ad placements and target settings are on equal level on both types of platform.

It Depends on your targeted audience. Both are good to work on.

And where to start with seo or social network promotion.
  • SEO
    create a website and curate content that has both value for the user and uniqueness for the interest of the search engine to present to the use so it can sell a competing ad on top of you :rolleyes:
  • Social media
    be an attention-whore and say things that are either controversial or pander to the lowest common denominator intelligence. Sarcasm works well also (see what I did here?).

While social media allows people to discover new content or brands that they or their friends might be interested in, SEO allows you to gain traffic from people who are searching for questions or phrases related to your business.However, the difference between search engines and social media platforms is blurring

I think Social Media is the best for a very spesific targeting Ex: pregnant womens. But Searh Engine is the most effective for keyword searching

I think Social media is the best way to find quality leads because It is also cheaper than search engines. You can also generate quality leads for free from social media very quickly.

I have recently learned how to setup a social media funnel for free organic traffic using your profile

banners
Back