The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Lead quality vs lead quantity?

OscarMike

What's more important? lead quality or lead quantity?

I'm using Facebook Lead Ads to build a mailing list. Facebook offers the option in their form to ask a qualifying question. For instance, I'm building weight loss list. I could ask something like "Have you tried Intermittent Fasting? Yes or No?"

According to Facebook, this can improve lead quality but my cost per lead may go up because less people will probably opt-in.

What should I do?

Thanks

they matter both

but Facebook lead is too expensive, I don't recommend you collect leads that way.
actually, if you are not a brand or an influencer I don't recommend the idea of collecting emails and send them weight loss products, it will not work for you that well.

why don't you go and buy cheap native ads and send people to your offer directly like what all affiliates are doing!

they matter both

but Facebook lead is too expensive, I don't recommend you collect leads that way.
actually, if you are not a brand or an influencer I don't recommend the idea of collecting emails and send them weight loss products, it will not work for you that well.

why don't you go and buy cheap native ads and send people to your offer directly like what all affiliates are doing!

Thanks for the reply. I will try that. I've been getting 30 cent leads on Facebook for the last 2 weeks. Is that a good price per lead?

Last edited:
Focus on the quality first, then scale up on the quantity of those quality leads. For example, when I started using Google Ads and Bing Ads, I was not getting a ton of leads from them. I was only getting a few leads every other day, and on some weeks, only a few that whole week.

But when I started, I didn't have much money, but I realize that those leads were highly targeted leads. So what I did was take a chance and increased my budget. Understand that I was only spending around $10/day doing this.

So when I increased my budget, I went from $10/day to $25/day. My leads went from a few per week to a few per day(about 100-150 clicks/day and getting around 10-20 leads/day).

In the process, I learned how to optimize my ads, and my CPC went from about $1/click to around $0.30-$0.40/click. I even began to get sales as well. Even having my first $500 in a day.

In a matter of months, I went from a couple hundred leads to a little over 3000 leads on my list. So to sum up everything, start by focusing on the quality first then go all in on that campaign and rack up as much of those quality leads as possible.

Focus on the quality first, then scale up on the quantity of those quality leads. For example, when I started using Google Ads and Bing Ads, I was not getting a ton of leads from them. I was only getting a few leads every other day, and on some weeks, only a few that whole week.

But when I started, I didn't have much money, but I realize that those leads were highly targeted leads. So what I did was take a chance and increased my budget. Understand that I was only spending around $10/day doing this.

So when I increased my budget, I went from $10/day to $25/day. My leads went from a few per week to a few per day(about 100-150 clicks/day and getting around 10-20 leads/day).

In the process, I learned how to optimize my ads, and my CPC went from about $1/click to around $0.30-$0.40/click. I even began to get sales as well. Even having my first $500 in a day.

In a matter of months, I went from a couple hundred leads to a little over 3000 leads on my list. So to sum up everything, start by focusing on the quality first then go all in on that campaign and rack up as much of those quality leads as possible.

Thank you for your reply. What is your opinion on FB Lead Ads? Are they worth the cost?

I'm using Facebook Lead Ads to build a mailing list. Facebook offers the option in their form to ask a qualifying question. For instance, I'm building weight loss list. I could ask something like "Have you tried Intermittent Fasting? Yes or No?"

According to Facebook, this can improve lead quality but my cost per lead may go up because less people will probably opt-in.

What should I do?

Thanks
In all fairness - it depends what you're promoting.

For example in our case, since we're working on model where majority of profits are being made by leads that are based in Tier 1 countries - we focus on quality over quantity.

However, we care about quantity as well (More users - bigger chance of profits), but if he had to choose, quality all the way.

lead quality for me. even if you get lots of leads, you wont get conversions if they are not interested with your product or service

I tend to suppose that lead quality is much better than lead quantity, because if you've handled the task to attrac some leads in order to sell them your services and products, then you've already have some money to continue your activity. Otherwise, if we speak about lead quantity, then there is no any one hundred percent chance that even one from all the leads would agree to think about your proposal about your services and products. That's why lead quality must be much more attractive for marketers. Nevrtheless, everyone has its own opinion on this matter. I thnik like that, maybe one can't agree with me.

High quality leads refer to leads with a high propensity to convert into paying customers. The higher the quality of your leads, the more likely they are to purchase your product or service.

What should I do?

Thanks
Quality every time. Quantity is useless unless you have quality. In terms of Facebook to build a mailing base, I don't recommend either. Cheap leads = poor quality. If you are determined to buy leads on FB, then you should ask a leading question, even if that costs more. Finally, test, test, test as you go along because you want to make sure those emails are responsive and delivering an ROI for you. Good luck.

What should I do?

Thanks
Hi,

First focus on Quality that matters alot few quality links better than thousand of low quality backlinks. Work on Quality and keep enhancing it.

What should I do?

Thanks
I would definitely say that quality is more important than quantity because you won't achieve big results if you rely only on quantity, and numbers themselves don't mean much if they don't bring you some real conversions. And to bring conversions you must focus on quality as that's the only way to attract and engage your audience and make them answer your questions and participate in the campaign.

banners
Back