The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Social Media Vs Search Engine?

Review House

affiliate
Social Media Vs Search Engine?
Which is the best for drive quality leads to you? In previous I do drive traffic from search engine but right now move to the social network sites and seem to me it's cheaper then search engine.

Social media has the highest probability of giving a total turnover to your business. The reason I am saying so is because there are very many people who are always busy chatting on these platforms each and every minute. You always have an opportunity to convert such like persons into reliable and convenient traffic source. It is through active social media presence that you will be able to boost your ranking when it comes to google seo ranking of web pages. So first create an online social media presence then seo.

Right now I am love to promote my business in social media. The biggest reason is ad types and competitions. I found most of the people are active on social media then search engine.

Both will do. Depends on your traffic/offer. For example, most b2b are poorly converting in social while b2c products so opposite results.

It's actually depend on your niche as well as your offers. People are love to get free items via social networks and love to get info from search engine. So both are have the good aspects for growing your business.

Actually, I like the search engine. It time consuming but if you follow some strategy you'll reach the success soon. After that, you have to analyze and make your future goal. Looks like I create an image that implies difficult :p. But the best part is you'll get quality traffic all the year.

Social media has the highest probability of giving a total turnover to your business. The reason I am saying so is because there are very many people who are always busy chatting on these platforms each and every minute. You always have an opportunity to convert such like persons into reliable and convenient traffic source. It is through active social media presence that you will be able to boost your ranking when it comes to google seo ranking of web pages. So first create an online social media presence then seo.
hi

If you want to grab free and targeted traffic in very short amount of time then you can use social media. But you have to keep on eye for flagging and spamming. Not good for adult marketing as well.

I'd say that search engines would allow you to get more quality leads. Depending on the query, people searching on Google are usually in buying-mode whilst people on social media are mainly interacting with others.

However, it largely depends on what you're promoting. If you just want to get someone to watch a video, social media would be the best bet. If you want someone to purchase an ebook on meditation, you'd want your site to be ranked for "best meditation ebooks".

I must say search engine traffic are the best for conversion. Social media has less buyers then search engine. People are love to spend time on social media but hard to find anyone buy something.

I must say search engine traffic are the best for conversion. Social media has less buyers then search engine. People are love to spend time on social media but hard to find anyone buy something.
I don't think so right now people are making purchase from social media. A lost of people do sell their product and service via social media. Social media is the place where you can find the trust and grow up your brand even without your website.

we have been advertising stuff on facebook since 2007 when it came to fame.
The first two years we Saw INSANE results. every thing you have thrown on the visitors got engaged and clicked.
But those days are over - today social media is very dodgy . specially facebook \twitter .
personally
i think these two are messing with the numbers and are not reliable.
anyways >
if you want to sell products (hard sell) id go for ppc banners (still converting )
if you want to get exposure > id use taboola
if you want to get leads for services (b2b) id use search engines
if you want to get sales for products that bring something new to the market - id use youtube.

Social media will give you publicity and popularity, if you are popular and relevant in your niche search engine will work for you.

For me, I found social media is the right choice. Because once you build up your page, you don't need to run any ads campaign. Just post any content and it will reach plenty of audience.

For many; social media HAS become their *search engine* of choice.
Search engines :some of them -- read elGoog: overreach and try to mimic social media ...
So which cheek are the wearing their ass-hat on today :D
More fun playing both sides toward the middle these days and awaiting their collapse :p

Basically it depends on your Industry type or for whom you are targeting.
SEO helps you in gaining organic traffic if you are choosing right keywords for your website/blog.
Social Media is different thing you can get plenty of referral traffic from different social media websites.

Hi review house,
It is depends on you because social media allows people to discover new content or brands that they or their friends might be interested while in, SEO allows you to gain traffic from people who are searching questions or phrases related to your business.

banners
Back