The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Snapchat Ads + CPA (MaxBounty) ???

CPA.Stdnt

Hey,
Does anyone know, if Snapchat accepts CPA offers?
Because, It's been more than 3 days, I've created a lot of campaigns in Snapchat.. But they are rejecting all ads. No idea, why. :/
I've read their ToS already..
Even, I added the brand logo, slogan in the Snapchat image. Also using a Landing page.

ALL Time = REJECTED.

If anyone has experience in doing Snapchat + CPA.. Kindly show me the right path to do. Thanks

Regards

Hey,
Because, It's been more than 3 days, I've created a lot of campaigns in Snapchat.. But they are rejecting all ads. No idea, why. :/
Even, I added the brand logo, slogan in the Snapchat image. Also using a Landing page.

ALL Time = REJECTED.

If anyone has experience in doing Snapchat + CPA.. Kindly show me the right path to do. Thanks

Regards
Hello dude, i really don't have a clue about promoting CPA on Snapchat, but i will suggest you to promote it on Facebook, it does work great, and i guess you could get it good there!

Hey,

ALL Time = REJECTED.

Regards
what i could suggest you is to look for other source of traffic, it seems to me that Snapchat doesn't have that much features to help you out with this, try something else as Instagram, Facebook, or check other platforms!

Thanks for your suggestions guys. :)
I'm good with FB and Instagram... was just looking for a new traffic source. D:
You are choosing the right path like that dude, also, i'll like to suggest you to go for a Spy-tool to help you out with the traffic issue, if you are still not decided about what to go for! you can try to use tools like Admobispy, which could be really helpful for you to check some aspects of this campaign. Make this great homie!!

Snap chat sound cheap and good ? I've try to post one ad this morning, but I didn't understand if this still pending reviws or it's running.

If you're using a landing page, make the brand of your ad the first url the Snapchat user will be sent too. IE whatever the URL of your landing page is.

A trick is to make your own logo that matches the landing page URL domain name, then put that same logo on your ad.

If you use the logo from the CPA offer then your ad will be disapproved more than likely.

Usually, there is no issue promoting Cpa in snapchat. Check this out, hope it will be helpful :)
- Snap Ads Rejections (Examples & Reasons)

banners
Back