The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Slow month but earned $95.57

Hey, I used to be a product manager for Binary \ Forex for a while. the thing about Google removing Ads of Binary \ Forex starting from next month must be very bad news for you guys, im sure that the market will be fine and the affiliates will find new ways to get traffic. BTW - what are your plans for the day after adwords?

Hey, I used to be a product manager for Binary \ Forex for a while. the thing about Google removing Ads of Binary \ Forex starting from next month must be very bad news for you guys, im sure that the market will be fine and the affiliates will find new ways to get traffic. BTW - what are your plans for the day after adwords?

Yeah it is very bad news for us, plan is to look for other sites that we can advertise on

Yeah it is very bad news for us, plan is to look for other sites that we can advertise on

If need be or you want to, you can create a new thread with a Looking For prefix in the Business Centre. Members are allowed to post there if they're looking for offers, networks, or other things that our vendors can help with.

You can post the type of traffic source and criteria you need, see if any of the traffic vendors have something to offer.

If need be or you want to, you can create a new thread with a Looking For prefix in the Business Centre. Members are allowed to post there if they're looking for offers, networks, or other things that our vendors can help with.

You can post the type of traffic source and criteria you need, see if any of the traffic vendors have something to offer.

Thank you for the information @azgold i will check Business centre :)

total earning last may month 1-15 May $95.57 and 16-31 May $2089.28

Attachments

• Namnlös.png
    Namnlös.png
    39.3 KB · Views: 29
MI
Back