The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maroksa

The most significant proxy of a great broker is how much the customers earn.

Let us introduce you to our Affiliate of the Month — Patryk Kubacki
His results for one month of trading made him 1st place.

Get to know his story and let it be an inspiration for you:

Patryk Kubacki — 35 years old man always dreamed about owning an Audi.
In November 2019, he decided to try affiliate programs, and after searching, he found us, Monfex Partners.
Patryk chose Monfex Partners for its ease-to-use, very convenient to deposit by the card, and its wide variety of tools.

Earning Case
1. He registered in the affiliate program Monfex Partners, got landings, and started a promo on his Facebook profile all at the same time.
2. The next step was the active searching for thematic Facebook trader groups.
3. And the final one — He recommended the platform to each trader through personal messages.

Just for 4 months of work with Monfex Partners and, — he earned $123,700 from scratch!
$43,450 just from Marсh. That’s like $1,400 per day!

Fast forward to now, Patryk has a gorgeous new Audi, the same in which he dreamed.
Use his case to make more revenue or do it in your own way!

Contact us for your questions ;)

Attachments

• Affiliate of the month 940x788 px.jpg
    Affiliate of the month 940x788 px.jpg
    243.9 KB · Views: 371
That's a good decision to write original messages. Also, it's matter firstly to ask in the message is respondent interested in your information.

I wonder if he managed to keep his account alive lol. Because Facebook restricts account who private messages in bulk.

Anyway, congratulations to him for his success.

I am really happy for Patryk, but do you have any proof, guyz? It sounds like very easy case for such huge money amount

I am really happy for Patryk, but do you have any proof, guyz? It sounds like very easy case for such huge money amount

Check the first post, there is a thumbnail to see. The OP is no longer a member, so I doubt that there will be any other kind of proof published.

Well i think you should not spam people with bulk mesages .A smart ideea its to just open a conversation and speak about the offer .I dont think why facebook would have a problem with this because i dont spam i just talk to people like real friends .I am right ?

I'm having a really hard time believing what I'm seeing. Bulk spamming people on Facebook is just going to end up with you as a flagged user. Sounds way too simple to make 30grand on that. Unless there are some unspecified information such as him owning the group. It also sounds super fishy that he had no prior experience, joins, and makes 30grand each month. Not going to lie, kinda SUPER fishy.

I'm having a really hard time believing what I'm seeing. Bulk spamming people on Facebook is just going to end up with you as a flagged user. Sounds way too simple to make 30grand on that. Unless there are some unspecified information such as him owning the group. It also sounds super fishy that he had no prior experience, joins, and makes 30grand each month. Not going to lie, kinda SUPER fishy.

The member is gone now, so aside from the thumbnail originally posted, you probably won't see anything to confirm it one way or the other.

The most significant proxy of a great broker is how much the customers earn.

Let us introduce you to our Affiliate of the Month — Patryk Kubacki
His results for one month of trading made him 1st place.

Get to know his story and let it be an inspiration for you:

Patryk Kubacki — 35 years old man always dreamed about owning an Audi.
In November 2019, he decided to try affiliate programs, and after searching, he found us, Monfex Partners.
Patryk chose Monfex Partners for its ease-to-use, very convenient to deposit by the card, and its wide variety of tools.

Earning Case
1. He registered in the affiliate program Monfex Partners, got landings, and started a promo on his Facebook profile all at the same time.
2. The next step was the active searching for thematic Facebook trader groups.
3. And the final one — He recommended the platform to each trader through personal messages.

Just for 4 months of work with Monfex Partners and, — he earned $123,700 from scratch!
$43,450 just from Marсh. That’s like $1,400 per day!

Fast forward to now, Patryk has a gorgeous new Audi, the same in which he dreamed.
Use his case to make more revenue or do it in your own way!

Contact us for your questions ;)
If he reached out to every single person to recommend his product, I wonder, how long it took for him to reach his target. Because, 4 months look like a very small period to generate this much revenue recommending individually.

He won't be back, he requested he have his membership removed. I think he knew that we were all getting wise to his inability to perform on his claims.

THREAD CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back