The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Ask Me Anything Earned first $671 with my free traffic method

Sounds great, but I'm curious how long this will last. Like someone else said in this forum; blackhat is most of the time very short period before they fix or develop something to prevent it. Proxies are also quite expensive if you have private ones... which you do need most likely to run a bot. Anyway, it's still nice pocket money for not doing so much work!

hey bro can you shared with us more info , already have 30 account in Pinterest i shared into it my blog i want to move use them in this method

Twitter is deleting bots that are following people I read. *stalker* bots :D
I would expect other social media to take similar actions (perhaps).
My twitter bot was written by me in NodeJS but it was only used to post to my feed ... soooo wait and see ....

Do you mean we have to be some kind of technical engineer or learn to be one to "earn money for free"? Well, that is rational... because the more people know the less people earn. The method you mentioned above, send 1500 emails per day, is not normally we normal human can use without investment.

congrats! this is one of the oldest methods when it comes to social media but it still works. if you work on your conversion rate, you could triple the money you make. I would change your PM that you send out and split test. Learn a bit of copywriting and youll be golden.

Is not that spamming? When you email people who are not part of your mailing list?

I use private bot - but if you need more info about it you can send me PM.

No need to follow them before sending message. But all profiles dont have option to send them message - so you can skip the ones without message box.

The other good way i promote is also get emails from Pinterest and send them with Mailchimp.

Last edited:
banners
Back