The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Slow month but earned $95.57

K

KingScore365

It has been slow month but i have managed to earn $95.57 in 15 days and got the payment today :)
Namnlös.png

Hey, congrats! A lot of affiliates who aren't quite there yet would love to be able to say that. :)

On Google adwords i spent about 5 dollars per day.

Nice low ad spend! A positive ROI is great, just have to optimize as much as possible and figure out how to scale.

Hey, congrats! A lot of affiliates who aren't quite there yet would love to be able to say that. :)

Nice low ad spend! A positive ROI is great, just have to optimize as much as possible and figure out how to scale.

Thank you would be nice for more active traders when i have 150 sign ups but only have 10 active traders.

Hi KingScore365, those are pretty good numbers, can you share more about this? I'm sure it will be really helpful to know, and learn from it.

Right now its good to advertise thru google adwords but they will soon close all forex and binary options sites just like facebook did so i dont know after June how to promote this :p

Right now its good to advertise thru google adwords but they will soon close all forex and binary options sites just like facebook did so i dont know after June how to promote this :p
Hey dude, you just have to look at another traffic source, where to promote it, i'm sure there are bunch of them out there, that you can work with.

**update**

we have now earned around $738.41

@yabu Just register the affiliate program and start. You can DM if you want

MI
Back