The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

SEO Contest first prize $1,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Michael! Look for the official announcement with the targeted term in about 8 hours...

I see a lot of participants now, looks more interesting:good:

So far I recognized 4 already.
  • One of them won first place in 2 contest. Who owns what he calls the SEO shadowing technique.
  • One of them won second place in 1 contest.
  • One of them... I am not sure what place he is, I can't remember but I know he is in the top 10 in 2 contest. Maybe you can clarify your positions majorkontrapelo I can't remember LOL.
  • One of them was ranking high in the SEO World Championship but dropped in the last month. And I know he should have won the shopautodotca contest but the contest was a hoax.
But then again, all of this means nothing. Still anyone can win. It will be all about who has the best techniques and has the most time to execute them well. And I believe I will have a hard time just catching up with everyone but for sure this will be exciting.

4th :(

As long as he is registered member of our forum everyone can enter at any time.

The only limitation - there will be 300 open spots. After 300 members submitted entries - that's it.

Keep in mind later you register - less time you will have to optimize your page...

I just had a strange feeling I used my sites email addy when I registered and not the one I use for the forums.

will this mean I won't be able to take part ??

does anyone know ??

Mike :(

Don't worry Mike,

In little over an hour I will announce targeted term and detailed instructions what to do.

You will need your forum user name, URL of the new page, and any email that you prefer to use as a contact.

As long as you are registered forum member - that's all you need right now...

I think you are little bit ahead of time...

Don't you want to know targeted term before registering the page?

Also I believe all entries were deleted from that site because registration supposed to be after official announcement...

I suggest you follow my directions in the announcement thread (coming up in 1 hour) and if there are any problems - we will sort it out right away.

:sorry: I have got confused which aint that difficult for me after getting this email
Dear UK WW member,
This message is just to let you know about our SEO contest in case you are not aware. You can read more about it here: http://forums.ukwebmasterworld.com/seo-contest/ , you can register to participate at the contest here: http://www.ukwebmasterworld.com/seo-contest/

The word to optimise will be announced at 12 Midnight on the 31st of January 2008.

too many beers sending me a bit :wacko: lol

This was a mass email that was sent to all forum members just in case they are not aware about the contest and would like to participate.

Just 45 minutes left...:sweatdrop:

need......... to...... zzzz sta......y zz. a..wakee

More Coffee needed over here :wallbash:

Page must be new with no incoming links at the moment of registration so everyone is in the same starting position.

When you start optimizing and promoting your page obviously you will build links to it - so there is no limitations there...

Targeted search term has been announced in this thread

Please read my instructions carefully and ask if you have questions.

Good luck to everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back