The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

SEO Contest first prize $1,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
but i did...at least in my template. do i need to place them on the post as well or could there have been sthg wrong with my contest registration?
thank you temi!

Last edited by a moderator:
Please double check to ensure you place it correcly, ensure you do not add nofollow to it as the application will not pick it up if you do.
Also have a look here , are you listed there?

ooops. i'm not listed there, but i did fill in the form to participate. can i reapply? will my forum user name be banned for double listing?

I saw your first registration, I was going to find out why your were not listed but that is fine, you will not be disqualified, one registration will be deleted.
Thanks

SEO Contest 1st prize $1000 should be changed to GBP 1000, the forum is UK WW :)

That is a good suggestion but we will have limit the contestants to UK members only and you will need to donate the remaining $1,000 to make it £1,000 :)

That is a good suggestion but we will have limit the contestants to UK members only and you will need to donate the remaining $1,000 to make it £1,000 :)

ROFL I just love exchange rates & living in the UK :dance2:

Contest is contest and contest are won not only for money. I know money is everything nowadays but still i am there only as a contestant without any monetary benefit but only to learn and explore things earned by me....:sweat:

Last edited by a moderator:
Contest is contest and contest are won not only for money. I know money is everything nowadays but still i am there only as a contestant without any monetary benefit but only to learn and explore things earned by me....:sweat:

Are you Amit Patel? The one on DP all the time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back