Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

SEO Contest first prize $1,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

temi

affiliate
SEO Contest - First Prize $1,000

UK Webmaster World forum is holding a Search Engine Optimisation contest which starts on the 1st of February 2008. Places for the contest is limited to three hundred contestants. Please register your interest by updating this thread and we will notify you about further developments including the words that needs to be optimised, the rules and other information about the contest has now been posted here.

The winner of the contest will take home $1,000 and the three runners up will be awarded consolation prizes of $100 each.

Please register your interest today!

I am up for the challenge temi, I am looking forward having some competition -- I'm not much of a SEO expert, but it is nice with competition every now and then, also, gives me time to see how well I know SEO :)

Meti

Thanks for being the first entrant Meti, you will be surprised what skill completion can bring out in you :)

That's a good way to start! Welcome to the forums and SEO contest!

Temi, nice to see the competition is running now ! I will give it some push by posting on by blog and by letting some fellow colleagues know about it.

Now this is what I call a competition, looking forward seeing how much each of us know SEO.

Meti

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back