The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

SEO Contest first prize $1,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
registered today for seocontes2008

Hi there,

i posted a forum post about seocontest2008 earlier about joining the contest - but didnt check back & therefore i am registering today!

will my entry be counted or the 1st 300 has already reached & i am not allowed to enter?

pls clarify?

I'm in, i think...i filled in the contest reg form but i'll just wait for confirmation that it was accepted or something :p humph, competition doesn't look that hot yet, sure people started ages ago but some powerful authority links should knock the top dogs on their butt i think ;)

I'm in, i think...i filled in the contest reg form but i'll just wait for confirmation that it was accepted or something :p humph, competition doesn't look that hot yet, sure people started ages ago but some powerful authority links should knock the top dogs on their butt i think ;)

Welcome Amanda to the contest all the best :thumbup:...

The rich wins! ;)

I am still confused about the results shown in Google, This keyword is a good topic itself, so creating a site with authoritative contents in around this keyword is not a bad idea.

I never favored to buy links, all I am testing is how natural contents are performing compare to keyword rich domains or keyword stuffed pages.

The rich wins! ;)

I am still confused about the results shown in Google, This keyword is a good topic itself, so creating a site with authoritative contents in around this keyword is not a bad idea.

I never favored to buy links, all I am testing is how natural contents are performing compare to keyword rich domains or keyword stuffed pages.

I'm with you steve, I dont mind not winning, im interested in what can be achieved organically & no money spent at all, if i lose to a paid winner fair enough, i will be looking how close i got to him without loosing a penny :dance2:

I'm with you steve, I dont mind not winning, im interested in what can be achieved organically & no money spent at all, if i lose to a paid winner fair enough, i will be looking how close i got to him without loosing a penny :dance2:

And thats more than winning the contest. I usually had a low impression about contests like this but this keyword is a beauty and Google will never mark it spammy or a keyword with no meaning. In fact it is more closer to search term "seo contest 2008"

If you search for SEO Contest 2008 (with spaces and more logical search) you will find interesting results. of course your site in on top but 2nd place goes to a social network site where someone tagged a post about seocontest2008.

My vote goes for site who rank well with both "Seo contest 2008" and "seocontest2008" and most of it's plural words i.e. contests or search term "contest in 2008 (SEO)" You are every where!

Never noticed that thanks seonotes :friends:

For me optimizing a keyword is not optimizing that single one word. Uppercase & lowercase are disregarded so SEOCONTEST2008 is as good as seocontest2008 but what i tend to do is optimize the words inside if its a keyword phrase so seocontest2008 suddenly
becomes "seo" "contest" "2008". I find optimizing the sole phrase is not enough you need to individually wrap each smaller word into the whole optimization process.

I just registered today and I don't know if I'm in or not. Is the list for the entries updated everyday?

Thanks temi..

I have done all the instructions and just waiting for my entry to be listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back