The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Search wars - which is the best?

temi

affiliate
As Microsoft enters the internet search engine market, users find themselves overwhelmed with options. We compare the big players on five key areas.

This guy just test drive all the major search engines, full result: news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/4005905.stm

They appear to agree with me that A9 might well be a big player in the future. ASk again scored well though. But I have always been a fan of the Teoma Algo, I have long said it is the best in the world, but the index is too small. Hopefully now it is part of ask it will grow. I certainly see traffic from the ask network.

im a big fan of killerinfo.com i think it has a lot of potential.

I know its not a big name engine and they pull the results from other places but they have some nice features, like quick view, clustered results on the side and the ability to turn on thumbnails.

Darksat said:
im a big fan of killerinfo.com i think it has a lot of potential.

I know its not a big name engine and they pull the results from other places but they have some nice features, like quick view, clustered results on the side and the ability to turn on thumbnails.

Just had a quick look at killerinfo.com , you are righ, its actually a very cool engine

Im always right, its one of those things you will either love or hate about me.

icerocket.com is kind of similar but not as well done.

banners
Back