Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Can't remember the URL of the coolest SEO helper site

SMTPBOXES

Service Manager
Service Manager
SMTPBOXES
Hi all,
Back in 2017 (I guess) there was the first "seo ninja" site that now I cannot find. Literally every second seo site is "ninja". Probably that first one was so successful that everybody tried to copy it.
The site didn't needed registration back then to get "keyword suggestions", "keyword popularity", competitor comparisons and few more tools that were easily accessible as tabs.
Most of the time it was giving only the first 10 results and there was sorting possible.

If you get paid account of course it would unlock these results.
This was the coolest tool mainly because i could type a keyword and see the popularly in K's and representation in graphs.

Is this website still there? Is it still available for free for the first 10 results etc. ?

Thanks

Literally every second seo site is "ninja".
Boy, you aren't kidding!

Would this one work for you? 100% Free Keyword Position Checker 2019 | SEO Ninja Softwares Free Tools

Or this? Free Keyword Tool | WordStream

There are tons but I don't remember the original one's location, either. If I pull out my old laptop sometime, I may be able to tell you. :D

I do remember using ahrefs in the long ago past (yes, I know that's not the one you mean), I recall that it worked really well.

Boy, you aren't kidding!

Would this one work for you? 100% Free Keyword Position Checker 2019 | SEO Ninja Softwares Free Tools

Or this? Free Keyword Tool | WordStream

There are tons but I don't remember the original one's location, either. If I pull out my old laptop sometime, I may be able to tell you. :D

I do remember using ahrefs in the long ago past (yes, I know that's not the one you mean), I recall that it worked really well.
It's funny seeing an SEO rank checker that is not ranked :rofl

MI
Back