The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Say Anything.

I

Ivana Adnium

Say what's on your mind this VERY moment.

Me: I really wish I didn't eat a breakfast sandwich from this pub. Also...why does the Android robot icon look like a fat green beetle?

Your turn community.

I wanna have some fun, but feel sooo tired and have to work on some boring legal stuff... :p

I wanna have fun all the time though lol. But I feel ya, that working wo(man) *burn out* is real yo!

Just wondering sometimes I am always in the mood of working even till late night. It also reaches a point where I have not mood to work at all. I have always wished that I maintain the working mood across the month. Because when i do so, I am sure I can be able to improve my earnings and even have a better life. I really do not know if there is anyone who feels that way too.

I'm tired and feeling quite stressed out. Need a break.....Then I saw @azgold post and I smiled. Glad she had a great Canandian day. So I have decided tomorrow I am going to have a great Barbadian day.

Just lay under a palm tree with a drink in your hand. Works for me when I visit the Caribbean. :)

Hope your Barbadian Day is wonderful!

banners
Back