Resolved - Unfair Review from Ricardox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obaidullah

Service Manager
Service Manager
oBz Services
Hi,

The data he provided was full of errors which obviously no one would pay for. The whole spreadsheet was full of errors like Address was in City field and even in the name field there were terms like "Vapor215" which is obviously NOT a Contact Name. We asked hm to cleaning the data so that we could use it appropriately and pay for something useful, but he refused and gone totally unprofessional along with slang language (Evidences Available Upon Request). He was just looking for Quick Money i.e. he delivers the poor quality of work and we pay immediately without even verifying the information provided by the contractor. Moreover, he threatened us to leave negative feedback on this forum which he has done.

This feedback is totally unfair and it's my request to please remove the feedback and ban @Ricardox.

Thank you,
Obaidullah

@Ricardox , please provide evidence of the remarks you made on the review of oBz Services.

Failure to respond, or failing to provide evidence of your claim, will result in your review being deemed false and fraudulent, and therefore will be deleted.

No response, as I expected. Review will be removed and designated a fraudulent review.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back