The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

RESOLVED - AFFILIATE FRAUD - MAXBounty Is Illegally Asking Me To Provide My Photo ID

Status
Not open for further replies.
No real factual evidence submitted.
Baseless accusations -- *internet kangaroo court* case dismissed -- without prejudice.
Next case </thread>

Last edited:
Sure, I am here to prove that... check this video Maxbounty Stole My $1650 - Streamable

Oops, I didn't scroll up far enough before I last posted, missed this.

Okay, this shows what's in your account. It does not show where the traffic came from, which is what started this whole thing.

Do you have your tracking reports that shows your IP data, etc. that you can prove where your traffic came from?

I am not stupid to provide my personal and confidential identification to some random company that is stealing affiliates money and been unprofessional. I researched so much last week that I found thousands of affiliates were betrayed and ripped away by you (maxbounty).
As I said even if I gave you my photo ID then you wouldn't paid me because your answer after I denied to provide my ID was "If we get it there are no promises that payment will be released." which means you are just playing around to buy some time and get rid of my payment problem.

I have no personal hate towards you. But it is very obvious that you are just trying to protect yourself from guilt/shame by saying that you are not obliged to provide ID and stuff.

It is clear that you are not ignorant/innocent to not know that networks ask IDs nowadays and MaxBounty is definitely not a fraud company. I am pretty sure that those thousands of affiliates you mentioned who got their accounts terminated must definitely be using some shady things like you. Provide your ID to them and sort this out. Or else, don't pretend you are innocent because you are just embarrassing yourself

$1650 is big money and if I were you and I was LEGIT, I would have shown my entire family's ID proof if MaxBounty asked me to for releasing my payment but yeah who knows what's bothering you. :)

Oops, I didn't scroll up far enough before I last posted, missed this.

Okay, this shows what's in your account. It does not show where the traffic came from, which is what started this whole thing.

Do you have your tracking reports that shows your IP data, etc. that you can prove where your traffic came from?
I surely want to show all of the reports and sources to the users including yourself. But I would like to know, what are you going to do? whats your help here?????

I surely want to show all of the reports and sources to the users including yourself. But I would like to know, what are you going to do? whats your help here?????

I've offered to post anything for you that you are unable to post yourself but you have to give it to me first. You now have more than 10 posts, so you can actually do it yourself now, if you'd rather.

I can't change the law, or MB's rules and policies, I don't have your ID or your traffic information, not sure what you want me to do. I did reach out to @MaxBountyAdam and ask him to come into this thread to read and respond, which he has done.

Sounds like we have a Mexican stand-off here. If something doesn't happen soon, I'm going to have to shut this down.

Yes, I was affiliate with maxbounty and recently they terminated my account for "fraud" reason which is Not true.

They have my $1,650 earnings in my account and refused to release the payment by saying some BS reasons which is not true at all.

The account manager Corey Maxbounty asked me to send him my photo ID in order to release the payment which I denied since there is no such regulations on their website Terms and Conditions. After sometime he said that "Just because you send it to me and confirm your account doesn't mean that the advertiser likes your traffic and will pay you for it" there it concludes maxbounty probably take my ID and threaten me. If maxbounty is not sure about releasing my payment then why are they asking my photo ID?

I request Canadian affiliates to report this illegal event to concerned legal department and avoid fraud acts which maxbounty is conducting. In fact I have raised complaint to Canadian department and waiting for their response.

Please check the screenshot.
XVBPzlZ.png

man... you too lost your earnings with maxbounty? i do not understand why you people just search google about a product or services before getting in......
anyways good luck with your dispute... seems an hot topic on this forum...

man... you too lost your earnings with maxbounty? i do not understand why you people just search google about a product or services before getting in......
anyways good luck with your dispute... seems an hot topic on this forum...
Are you Jacob hicks registered just now with a different alias and email to reply here? :D xD

azgold Mate ^^ xD

why know one is asking about why maxbounty did not put that photo requirements thing on their Terms and Conditions in the website itself ?

stop lying maxbounty....

Hey everyone. Jacob was terminated after it came to light that his leads were all being generated falsely through proxies. He was running a campaign that has cpa of $550 and generated 5 leads out of nowhere and ALL of them are through a proxy server. We asked for Jacob to send photo id to verify his identity and he refused so his account was terminated. It's possible that the account is reopened and further investigation can be done into the traffic, but the starter here was to prove he was who he said he was, because there are always accounts being bought and sold and we need to protect against that as best we can. So Jacob, we are well within our rights to ask you to supply us with your photo id. Do so, and this conversation can continue. Don't and there is nothing further we can do here.
i know i know... that is what you do to all your affiliates..... shame on you adam..
ps: having that name and doing bad things is unacceptable.

I've offered to post anything for you that you are unable to post yourself but you have to give it to me first. You now have more than 10 posts, so you can actually do it yourself now, if you'd rather.

I can't change the law, or MB's rules and policies, I don't have your ID or your traffic information, not sure what you want me to do. I did reach out to @MaxBountyAdam and ask him to come into this thread to read and respond, which he has done.

Sounds like we have a Mexican stand-off here. If something doesn't happen soon, I'm going to have to shut this down.
How do I show my account if they have terminated?

Like I said, when a brand new affiliate comes on board and starts generating leads on a campaign that pays $550 a lead out of nowhere and every single one of their leads is from a proxy server, suffice it to say, a few red flags go up. Proving your identity is the first step in legitimizing your case, and getting paid.
100% for sure you will not pay me even if I provide my ID.

THREAD CLOSED!

The OP has not followed through with instructions from MaxBountyAdam and clear instructions were given.

Anyone failing to provide verifiable identification to a network is immediately thought of as fraudulent. Fraud makes up as much as 30 & 40 % of our trade and it has to stop. The networks on are on the forefront of this fraud and they must do all they can to prevent it from crossing their threshold.

Thank you MaxBountyAdam for addressing this situation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back