The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Recommendations for starting out as an (CPA) affiliate marketing advertiser (software product)

pinotnoir

affiliate
Hi,

I am posting because I am a developer that is looking to move into the affiliate marketing space.
That being said, I am currently considering my best next move and planning the optimal strategy.
I am thinking of creating a a Click2SMS offer or a digital CPA product.
What kind of product, or possibly type of offer, would you recommend for me?

Click2SMS offer or a digital CPA product.

Have you researched the market for interest in the proposed product you plan to develop? You need to interview groups of the prospective users of such products. I developed banking softwares for many years and everytime we were preparing for developing new products as well as preparing to develop upgrades to our existing products, it always started with the interviews.

Who is the target market for the products? B2B or B2C? Are you looking to sell these products to affiliates, or maybe bundle them for distribution through networks and agencies?

Start with identifying your target market!

Click2SMS

PIN submits are not allowed in the US --some carriers in the EU will do it.

What kind of product, or possibly type of offer, would you recommend for me?
How long is a string? --matching the traffic source and quality with any CPA item is what matters and there is no real answer until that is discovered.

I like to market disruptive or good or better products because I believe in them. I believe in their ability to make a difference in the world, and I believe in their potential to change people's lives for the better. I believe in the power of good or better products to improve the quality of life for everyone. I believe that good or better products have the ability to change the world. I believe in their ability to make a difference in the lives of those who use them. I believe in their ability to improve the quality of life for everyone.

Now, if you can sell that line to the right people --you will make money --only if the product will actually deliver. See: Adoption curve and TAM (total addressable market).

Have you researched the market for interest in the proposed product you plan to develop? You need to interview groups of the prospective users of such products. I developed banking softwares for many years and everytime we were preparing for developing new products as well as preparing to develop upgrades to our existing products, it always started with the interviews.

Who is the target market for the products? B2B or B2C? Are you looking to sell these products to affiliates, or maybe bundle them for distribution through networks and agencies?

Start with identifying your target market!

Thanks for answering my question. I will definitely need to do some more research. I want to target direct consumers first since I don't have much experience in creating b2b product ideas myself from scratch nor catering to the needs of affiliates. I'd definitely be open to meeting some more people that fit this profile through the forum.

banners
Back