The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

CRM as an affiliate? How do you manage relationships with your partners?

affiliate2013

affiliate
Hey :)

I was wondering if you guys use CRM as an affiliate and which one.
I have an account with several hundred affiliate networks and work closely with 10-20 networks and advertisers at the moment.

Lately I have noticed that it is difficult to keep an overview with simple lists. How do you manage your partnerships with networks and advertisers to keep an overview and not lose sight of the relationship? Do you use a CRM or other software?

I look forward to hearing about your approaches! :D

Those are very general terms.
How will the other parties 'talk' to you as in: furnish data or text?
s2s apis, relational databases

Hey buddy! Diaries are out of fashion now and besides, they can't remind you of something important, so yes, to conduct business correspondence and remember information about important events with customers, I use various CRM services. They are very convenient and some of them have a gantt chart in software project management, which performs the function of a paper diary only with a built-in reminder mechanism for important events and meetings. I advise you to look for similar software and buy yourself one of them, it will be really convenient and useful for you to use it. Therefore it will make your work easier and you will have less headache from a huge amount of information. Good luck friend!

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard about Monday CRM - this tool allows you to enter all your contacts with details such as company/partner name, link to website, email address, and any other columns with categories you can set according to your needs. What is also worth mentioning - is you can writhe there the last term when you contacted somebody and add a note. For example, what things were discussed, lastly, etc. I recommend doing this type of note - it helps you when you have not had contact with somebody for an extended period and decide to renew it.

Hey :)

I was wondering if you guys use CRM as an affiliate and which one.
I have an account with several hundred affiliate networks and work closely with 10-20 networks and advertisers at the moment.

Lately I have noticed that it is difficult to keep an overview with simple lists. How do you manage your partnerships with networks and advertisers to keep an overview and not lose sight of the relationship? Do you use a CRM or other software?

I look forward to hearing about your approaches! :D
I def. use Zoho, and I love it. I also used Pipedrive, which has limited functionalities.

CRM is necessary in this business. Trust me, I had to learn it in the worst way ever :D

Here my reasons why I am a CRM fan:

- Overview on the conversations, so you don't need to scroll pages and pages of skype conversations or emails, you have everything there
- Avoiding double or triple contact - or awkward contact, with existing partners trying to acquire them again
- You can schedule the communication with emailing and newsletter, see also if they open these. Sometimes you can also see if they click on a link ;)
- And you can schedule the Follow Ups, which is very very necessary.

I def. use Zoho, and I love it. I also used Pipedrive, which has limited functionalities.

CRM is necessary in this business. Trust me, I had to learn it in the worst way ever :D

Here my reasons why I am a CRM fan:

- Overview on the conversations, so you don't need to scroll pages and pages of skype conversations or emails, you have everything there
- Avoiding double or triple contact - or awkward contact, with existing partners trying to acquire them again
- You can schedule the communication with emailing and newsletter, see also if they open these. Sometimes you can also see if they click on a link ;)
- And you can schedule the Follow Ups, which is very very necessary.
I hate Zoho :-D But I am forced to use it. My weapon of choice and what I always recommend is Podio

I hate Zoho :-D But I am forced to use it. My weapon of choice and what I always recommend is Podio
I used to hate it, but I got a great Sensei (Moritz) and I learned to love it.
I also used pipedrive and Hubspot (which I love, I LOVE HUBSPOT) but it's def. for experts

It's funny how we can have strong feelings about different platforms – loving some and loathing others. It's great that you found Podio to be your go-to despite initial hesitations, especially with the guidance of a helpful mentor. And hey, if HubSpot has won your heart, that's fantastic too! Each tool has its strengths and quirks, but finding the right fit for managing partner relationships is key. Have you ever considered exploring sugar crm? It might offer some features that align with your needs and preferences.

Last edited:
MI
Back