Received A New Payment From Maxbounty

David Mali

Hello Guys

Long Story Short
Fb ads and 1 offer from maxbounty
spent $76 on ads
and made $700 -- so net profit 624

gfdfgfkj.PNG.opt1266x591o0%2C0s1266x591.PNG

I can't really answer that, just throwin' it out there.

I often leave money in my PP account because it arrives in U.S. funds, so if I want to buy something, like ads, I don't have to pay the exchange rate to transfer it back from my Canadian bank to U.S. funds.

But he's the only one who can really solve the mystery, obviously. Maybe he will.

I often leave money in my PP account because it arrives in U.S. funds, so if I want to buy something, like ads, I don't have to pay the exchange rate to transfer it back from my Canadian bank to U.S. funds.
That's a good idea I never thought of, can I use this for my English pp account?

That's a good idea I never thought of, can I use this for my English pp account?

I don't know but it works for me. I just let a balance sit there in PP until I need it, so I don't have to deal with the cost of exchange since the U.S. dollar is worth so much more than ours.

I should note here that I've in past read instances where people left a LOT of money in their PP account but lost it because PP froze their account for whatever reason. So be sure you're wearing a white hat. ;) I typically keep it under $XXXX USD.

Last edited:
banners
Back