The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Question about Clickbank

Anoice

Hello , i'm trying to add my Facebook pixel to clickbank to promote products as an affiliate but there are some fields that I dont know how to fill, can someone help me out ?

I searched for it and this two fields marked with a red arrow were not there before, so i'm unsure about what I should do here.

Thank you !

1623114925999.png

You, as an affiliate: cannot add your code to someone else's domain --you cannot edit Clickbank pages.
The domain owner could add some code for you (possibly) like an 'access token' to his page on his domain.
You could edit your landing page, on your domain: that leads to the Clickbank 'selling' page.

Now what are you trying to do here?

You, as an affiliate: cannot add your code to someone else's domain --you cannot edit Clickbank pages.
The domain owner could add some code for you (possibly) like an 'access token' to his page on his domain.
You could edit your landing page, on your domain: that leads to the Clickbank 'selling' page.

Now what are you trying to do here?
Hey thank you but I emailed the owner of the product that I want to be an affiliate and they added my Facebook pixel to their page :)

banners
Back