The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

AI images for your ads

Graybeard

Are you using AI DALL-E generated images in your ads? Or tried or plan to?
I just saw this.

Same principle could be applied to native, push any type of display advertising.

Too weird but eye catching ad :)

ai-bananna.jpg

The s

My point was why don't advertisers use AI images to attract attention to their ads?
We have beaten Creative Commons 3 (open source) and copyright images ripped off from the internet to death.
As far as 'slicing a banana' goes, seems like a low effort to me :D

I am going to try making some logos with DALL-E AI See how it can work with abstract ideas like logos ...

I tried a few AI photo generators but somehow I just don’t feel like using these images. To me it is so obvious they are AI generated and it just buggs me. I feel like it lacks effort and thus it's less trustable. Am I the only one?

just made this last night.

AI's best try in 3 revisions sort of goofy

logoAIsample.png

After my editing in Inkscape (SVG editor)

logo-1A.png

Working document, Landing page:

1706627333150.png

copy is AI also but I will need to edit it some.

TBH, I am paying $20.00 per month (reoccurring) to use ChatGPT4 and DALL-E
I want to test if it's really worth the subscription cost ...
oh I see...I am using firefly and I am very happy with it, but, big lack, the logos are not its forte...

Used once but the results were not as expected. Honestly I had an overwhelming experience with DALL - E but using ChatGPT is okay. I would not recommend this if you want to create images for ads but can use it to create not professional ads.

My point was why don't advertisers use AI images to attract attention to their ads?
They very much do. Not only have I seen media buyers use lots of AI-generated images, but even the original advertisers are doing so.

This icon for Goodgame Studios' Sunshine Island features an AI background image, and I remember their ads on Instagram being very similar.
1707230369571.png

I have also spotted AI-generated creatives on Facebook and LinkedIn. It's definitely being used.

As for specific resources, my team uses Leonardo and Playground when necessary. However, you don't need too much computer-savviness to install the local iteration of Stable Diffusion on your own device. This allows you much greater control and absolutely no censorship over the images generated, but you must rely solely on the power of your own computer, manually import models and in general make the process a bit more tedious. If you are looking to get started, I can recommend Civitai.com.

Well, I was suggesting for ad creatives and we got way off-track
90% are probably still ripping from google images and using some web tool graphics online app to edit.

Do you know of any good uncensored text api's. I am not a form monkey. I have over 1000 short texts to modify per day in JSON feeds has to be automated ?--I can handle that part :p I can pay to use the AI api

I tried a few AI photo generators but somehow I just don’t feel like using these images. To me it is so obvious they are AI generated and it just buggs me. I feel like it lacks effort and thus it's less trustable. Am I the only one?
It's understandable, authenticity matters! Maybe exploring different styles or tweaking settings could yield more satisfying results. You're definitely not alone in valuing genuine effort and trustworthiness.

Hey there! Totally understand where you're coming from. It's all about finding what works best for you. If AI-generated photos aren't your vibe, no worries! Trust your gut and stick with what feels authentic to you. You're definitely not alone in feeling that way!

banners
Back