The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

The power went off. AI does French

Graybeard

Je me souviens d’une fois où j’étais seul à la maison et il faisait noir dehors. J’étais dans ma chambre et le courant s’est éteint. Toutes les lumières étaient éteintes et il n’y avait aucun bruit. J’étais assis dans le noir et j’ai eu peur. J’avais l’impression que quelque chose allait arriver. J’ai entendu des bruits et des voix et j’ai eu l’impression que quelqu’un était dans la maison. J’ai eu tellement peur que je me suis caché sous les couvertures. J’ai entendu des pas dans le couloir et j’ai eu l’impression que quelqu’un allait entrer dans ma chambre.

What do you think?

Je me souviens d’une fois où j’étais seul à la maison et il faisait noir dehors. J’étais dans ma chambre et le courant s’est éteint. Toutes les lumières étaient éteintes et il n’y avait aucun bruit. J’étais assis dans le noir et j’ai eu peur. J’avais l’impression que quelque chose allait arriver. J’ai entendu des bruits et des voix et j’ai eu l’impression que quelqu’un était dans la maison. J’ai eu tellement peur que je me suis caché sous les couvertures. J’ai entendu des pas dans le couloir et j’ai eu l’impression que quelqu’un allait entrer dans ma chambre.

What do you think?
Hello, mate! Looks cool, but there is some tautology with words like: l’impression or noir.

Last edited:
Hello, mate! Looks cool, but there is some tautology with words like: l’impression or noir.
Thanks for the reply
An empty or vacuous statement composed of simpler statements in a fashion that makes it logically true whether the simpler statements are factually true or false; for example, the statement Either it will rain tomorrow or it will not rain tomorrow.
How are the impression and black a tautology?

I remember once when I was home alone and it was dark outside. I was in my room and the power went out. All the lights were off and there was no noise. I was sitting in the dark and I was scared. I felt like something was going to happen. I heard noises and voices and felt like someone was in the house. I was so scared that I hid under the covers. I heard footsteps in the hallway and I thought someone was going to come into my room.

seems to translate back OK?
A bit simpleton perhaps IQ 95 LOL

Thanks for the reply
An empty or vacuous statement composed of simpler statements in a fashion that makes it logically true whether the simpler statements are factually true or false; for example, the statement Either it will rain tomorrow or it will not rain tomorrow.
How are the impression and black a tautology?
They do repeat at a pretty close space, i wouldnt say that it is that huge of a deal, but it`s just draw my attention. If it was me writing, i`d change it for a synonyms word.

banners
Back