The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

psd file to website

ebvr168

affiliate
I have a website template but it is a psd file. How do u convert a psd file to a website? Is there any software to "convert" it to HTML format?

There is no software to directly convert a psd to HTML. But there are a lot of services out there to help you, just google pds2html or something related

I have a website template but it is a psd file. How do u convert a psd file to a website? Is there any software to "convert" it to HTML format?

This is a native Adobe PhotoShop file. Open it in PS and save as most any format you like. If it is a Website as a psd file, you can also publish it from PS.

No there is not any software available that convert PSD file to HTML coding. You have to manually code yourself in HTML coding.

If you google something like “psd to html”, you’ll certainly see a big number of converters to do that, but none of them is going to really help you. There’s no such a miraculous button to press to convert psd into html. If you really need a decent result, you have to do everything manually writing html/css code that requires special knowledge. In case you don’t have time (or will) to learn anything additionally - better address yourself to professionals.

I work at Magecom.net, a web development company. So it’s our day-to-day business to convert psd files into websites, if you need some help, please let me know.

If you google something like “psd to html”, you’ll certainly see a big number of converters to do that, but none of them is going to really help you. There’s no such a miraculous button to press to convert psd into html. If you really need a decent result, you have to do everything manually writing html/css code that requires special knowledge. In case you don’t have time (or will) to learn anything additionally - better address yourself to professionals.

@Jane Mage - The above may not be correct based on the below links and our past experience shared below....

@alchemyst , and @Jane Mage - Their is a product called Adobe imageready more info [ Adobe ImageReady - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ] . See if you can open the psd file in imageready. Normally these psd files are sliced .. if it is than simply use the tool to generate the html files. Else you have to slice and adobe imageready does this job like @T J Tutor said beautifully.

Hope this helps....

banners
Back