The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Projections After 6 Months Of Operation

papacharlie

affiliate
I'm putting together some projections for a business plan and I would like some inuput on figures.

I'm estimating being able to drive $1500/day revenue after the first 6 months of operation using paid traffic. Is this unreasonable for a newbie, should I aim higher? I want to add that I'll be working at this fulltime, and I will hopefully be following a number of suggested techniques and best practices i.e I'm prepared to put in the blood, sweat, and tears.

I know someone will be tempted to say, 'well, this depends on a lot of things...' I just want a straightforward answer- is this a relatively attainable goal to work towards?

What sort of roas should I aim for? i.e is expecting a roas of 150% reasonable?

Thanks

I'm putting together some projections for a business plan and I would like some inuput on figures.

I'm estimating being able to drive $1500/day revenue after the first 6 months of operation using paid traffic. Is this unreasonable for a newbie, should I aim higher? I want to add that I'll be working at this fulltime, and I will hopefully be following a number of suggested techniques and best practices i.e I'm prepared to put in the blood, sweat, and tears.

I know someone will be tempted to say, 'well, this depends on a lot of things...' I just want a straightforward answer- is this a relatively attainable goal to work towards?

What sort of roas should I aim for? i.e is expecting a roas of 150% reasonable?

Thanks

The formula for ROAS or ROI is the investment divided into the return x 100. 150% is a very real expectation for dialed in campaigns. Mobile marketers are reporting many campaigns reaching heights much greater than that, however, if you get your campaigns as a beginner up to 150% in either the PC or the mobile arenas then you should consider it good fortune.

As for $1500 pr day in the first 6 months, no one can answer that but you. I have many associates that struggle to do 150% ROI in 6 months while others get to this in a couple of months. It largely relies on your budget, your skills, and the time put in. I have 3 associates that have jumped from $0 to $500 a day net average within a month.

Stick with it, you have the correct mind set and don't let anyone convince you otherwise.

banners
Back