The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How soon can I get another Facebook Ads account after being banned?

OscarMike

Hi, my Facebook ads account was recently banned because I promoted a Sweepstakes CPA offer. Facebook called this "suspicious activity" and disabled my account permanently. I had an ad promoting my Call of Duty quiz, which then redirected to this offer after the user completed the quiz.

I would like to do lead gen for seasonal print on demand products using Facebook Lead Ads.

My account was banned in January.

How soon can I get another account? I have a new credit card and VPN.

Thanks

Hi, my Facebook ads account was recently banned because I promoted a Sweepstakes CPA offer. Facebook called this "suspicious activity" and disabled my account permanently. I had an ad promoting my Call of Duty quiz, which then redirected to this offer after the user completed the quiz.

I would like to do lead gen for seasonal print on demand products using Facebook Lead Ads.

My account was banned in January.

How soon can I get another account? I have a new credit card and VPN.

Thanks
Hey Oscar,

Sorry for the Facebook slap.

I've seen this happen to many newbies most times (which makes me hate to run ads, although I am having second thoughts).

Facebook over the years has improved its security and algorithm to become better and create a more useful customer experience.

Even for copywriters like, there are some of those "ball-grabbing, ass-kicking" words that drop your reader on the ground and get them to buy, that aren't allowed on Facebook anymore.

So, instead of a VPN (I don't know why the heck they'll have to pass you through that stress), I will recommend the following:

- Get a course of how to create Facebook ads without getting banned (one of my buddies is a guru at this).
- Read and re-read the policies before you start running ads (You won't need that though if you have one of the ads gurus, and I can recommend one).

Hope this helps and you are able to start running your ads

- Get a course of how to create Facebook ads without getting banned (one of my buddies is a guru at this).
Thanks for the reply. I now know what to do to do, which is promote sweepstakes cpa offers. Facebook considers these phishing scams. I want to know if I have to wait a year before I can get another account.

Hello Oscar,

our media buyer team struggles with this often. The Facebook algorithm tends to swing the hammer without reason, and even Facebook insiders are unaware of why some campaigns or ad accounts are banned. The best thing any of us can do is read up as much as possible and hope to stay on its good side. Still, promoting games via Facebook remains a profitable business in our experience.

Regarding Sweepstakes CPA offers, I see a similar pattern with Google. It's as much of a precaution as it is true - some sweepstakes do deal with data in an unsolicited manner. Have you considered other channels of traffic for this sort of campaigns? Or other games for the Facebook traffic?

How soon can I get another account?

Here is the thing. Nobody knows if you can get them back for certain. The FB "Team" is fickle at best. They are mostly unresponsive and highly irresponsible when it comes to member accounts. Especially those that have been banned. It is highly irregular and very irresponsible for the platform to ban people from both an ad account and their personal account.

Facebook Moderation Team
stinkin-badges.jpeg

This. Honestly i ditched FB a long time ago. Not worth the stress and the pain :cool:

I completely understand. Many have done this. I still funnel FB members off to my charter and travel content sites, that's a no brainer. However, I stopped doing any form of CPA on there a while ago.

Last edited:
you can rent ads account from us to run
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

You're invited to register your business as a resource -- that is a no cost option

Until your business is approved do not solicit the membership here.

banners
Back