The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

PopAds Vs PopCash

I

would like to know more regarding popads and popcash
What converts the best for you and from all the money spend what was your ROI?
Thanks
offers that work are the mobile content pin submit 1click/2clicks offers (antivirus, whatsapp, sweepstakes etc.).

ROI varies across different geos and they can range from 10% - 300%. Volume is what matters most to me.

We have really solid offers for these verticals that I've mentioned and we even provide free landers built into the offers. We do the split testing of offers as well. PLUS we optimise the landers and offers for you.

Let me know if you need anything.

offers that work are the mobile content pin submit 1click/2clicks offers (antivirus, whatsapp, sweepstakes etc.).

ROI varies across different geos and they can range from 10% - 300%. Volume is what matters most to me.

We have really solid offers for these verticals that I've mentioned and we even provide free landers built into the offers. We do the split testing of offers as well. PLUS we optimise the landers and offers for you.

Let me know if you need anything.

Can I have more details?
I'm registered with PopAds,PopCash and Tonic also.
Which network you get your offers from that work for you?

I spend on both networks daily over 100$ and would say that popcash is better for carrier traffic (you need your own carrier filter detection) and popads is better for wifi. Jeah Popads has a carrier choosing but its based on the ISP and not a real carrier selection based on IP range ;-)
Hi Codeflame,

Could you elaborate on what do you mean by "your own carrier filter detection"?

What verticals you think are most suitable for Popads traffic?
I been testing out many offers in mobile utilities and sweepstakes verticals but always 0 conversions.

If you're not seeing results with your current offers, it simply means the offer is not a fit for the traffic source. There is many factors that play a role in getting your conversions. In a blunt way (sorry) maybe your offer isnt good enough- its saturated, your targeting, your LP etc.... You need to play around with your offers, and testing all sources. Also if that specific traffic source did not convert for those current offer, try running them on other traffic sources. You never know until you test them all out.

I've quit using Popads after about 2 months. About 60 campaigns, and only around 4-8 worked, but the lifespan was always short. Then about 2 weeks after resuming a campaign with them now using a different sub-ID, I got a few new leads but around 80% of those were coming from the old sub-ID, leading me to believe the same ads were always showing to the same people over & over; the users who saw my ads before must have not cleared the cache in their mobile browser, thereby causing the new sub-ID to convert under the original browsing cookie.

hi dear can you look into following setup and confirm what i am doing wrong.

i am not getting any data in my tracker @clickmagick. I am using popcash.

confirm if i am not using macros correctly.

tracking link = http://track.mydomain.com/life/{bid}/{clickid}/{siteid}/{category}

Primary Link = https://mydomain.com/us/life/

Hey @Syed A1 I think we spoke in another thread.

My name is Larry and I represent PopCash
If you guys still interested in keeping this thread alive, I will be here answering your queries. I am not going to approach this as PopCash is better than PopAds or any other networks. I just want to highlight what has been added in our targeting features list.
I can start with:
- carrier targeting
- S2S conversions tracker
- XML / RTB (only SSP at the moment)
- device targeting
- browser targeting etc

I wish you all good luck !

banners
Back