The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Popads traffic source but 0 conversion

hameed007

affiliate
Hello everyone,

Yesterday I had start my first popads campaign with bemob tracker & maxbounty affiliate network with email submit offer and I received only 1,981 unique visitors as per my tracker report but no conversation. can one guide me how I can improve my campaign and conversion.

Thanks in advance

Popunders, popups etc require a lot of optimizing. You should block all non converting sources and spend more on traffic.
Repeat that over and over again and eventually you'll be getting enough conversions to be profitable.

~2000 clicks with 0 conversions is pretty normal for pop traffic without optimizing.

Hello everyone,

Yesterday I had start my first popads campaign with bemob tracker & maxbounty affiliate network with email submit offer and I received only 1,981 unique visitors as per my tracker report but no conversation. can one guide me how I can improve my campaign and conversion.

Thanks in advance
Hi mate, I'm seeing that you are facing the same problem as we all faced in the beginning.
As @CPAHub said it's normal to get no conversions with 2K visits on pop and ppv traffic. I suggest you not to spend more than 5X your conversion per offer/day and use relevant landing pages to send visitors to your offer. You can't convert user by directly sending them to the offer because not every offer page speaks to the user's heart, so it's you who will make offer specific landing page which can convince user to do the task/sign-up/purchase.

Bottom line :
- Don't go with tier-1 GEOs in the beginning as there are many big sharks to compete with.
- Always test offer for both mobile and desktop ( offer specific )
- Use pre-landers no matter what is the offer, you can ask any super affiliate not to use pre-landers and they will just smile at you, so must use them buddy.
- Always ask community before joining any shaddy network or traffic source.
- Don't get emotional and overspend.
- There are many other things to be done like black/whitelisting, etc. But as you are just starting it isn't time to talk all that.

I wish you success. Feel free to ask me if you need any help regarding affiliate marketing.

Regards.

MI
Back