The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Building a list with PopAds and Aweber?

OscarMike

Hi guys, I'm thinking of advertising my mobile squeeze page (with a lead magnet) using PopAds.

Do mobile squeeze pages work well with popunder traffic like PopAds? Or is it a waste of time?

Thanks

You can of course, what is the problem?

Thanks for the response. I would like to build a list and market Clickbank products. This might be a silly question, but from your experience, what is more profitable with popads: building a list (with Aweber or some other autoresponder service) or using a landing page that links to an offer?

Do mobile users like signing up for an email list? or is it difficult for them to type in their email address on their phone?

I've never tried building a list using only mobile but I would imagine it's not easy, would depend on the lead magnet and clickbank offer I guess. Both would need to be mobile-specific
Pop traffic is cheap but very bot heavy. I remember greybeard did some experiments with pop and it showed a lot of bad clicks.

I've never tried building a list using only mobile but I would imagine it's not easy, would depend on the lead magnet and clickbank offer I guess. Both would need to be mobile-specific
Pop traffic is cheap but very bot heavy. I remember greybeard did some experiments with pop and it showed a lot of bad clicks.
Have you tried to work only with mobile devices?

banners
Back