The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

PopAds Vs PopCash

I spend on both networks daily over 100$ and would say that popcash is better for carrier traffic (you need your own carrier filter detection) and popads is better for wifi. Jeah Popads has a carrier choosing but its based on the ISP and not a real carrier selection based on IP range ;-)

Hello, these two networks are just really great, actually I am a blogger and I have recommended many of my readers to join these ads network, because their e-cpm is really good, after having vast experience in these two networks I have written a comparison blog post also that is under title Popads Vs Popcash.

Personally I have earn more than $397 from Popads and of course I have earn more than $50 from Popcash, well because I have started late using Popcash ads network, the screen shot of my earning is given below-
popads%2Breview-%2Bthe%2Bbiggest%2Bpayment%2Bproof%2Bof%2BPopads%2Bfrom%2BIndian%2Bblogger.png

Hello, these two networks are just really great, actually I am a blogger and I have recommended many of my readers to join these ads network, because their e-cpm is really good, after having vast experience in these two networks I have written a comparison blog post also that is under title Popads Vs Popcash.

Personally I have earn more than $397 from Popads and of course I have earn more than $50 from Popcash, well because I have started late using Popcash ads network, the screen shot of my earning is given below-
popads%2Breview-%2Bthe%2Bbiggest%2Bpayment%2Bproof%2Bof%2BPopads%2Bfrom%2BIndian%2Bblogger.png

I spend on both networks daily over 100$ and would say that popcash is better for carrier traffic (you need your own carrier filter detection) and popads is better for wifi. Jeah Popads has a carrier choosing but its based on the ISP and not a real carrier selection based on IP range ;-)
From my experience I have found the conversions from Popads are almost always better for unknown or PC traffic than mobile. Does anyone second that Popcash is a better converter on mobile devices?

try utility with aggressive prelanders. Apk
Do you mean to use something like WhatRunsWhere to find and use a pre-langing page for your offers before something like a Google apps install page? Or is it also advisable to link directly to a Google play install page as the lander? And what is meant by "agressive"? thanks!

PоpСаsh аnd PоpАds аrе bоth vеry pоpulаr pоp undеr аdvеrtising nеtwоrk. Thеy bоth аrе spесiаlizеd in pоp undеr аdvеrtising аnd оffеr thеir plаtfоrm fоr bоth аdult аnd nоn аdult соntеnt wеbsitеs. Thеsе nеtwоrks аrе knоwn fоr thеir high pаyоut rаtеs аnd fоr fаst аnd соnvеniеnt sеrviсе.

i run Many Campaigns In popcash i got one lead 8$ PIN submit Offer That's all
after Spending 15$ in total
i have a cool landing page That Has A CTR or 30%

also as @marketerLevi said i have better CTR with Disktop Than Mobile
also i notice that Many Traffic Comes From adult Category Than the rest
also i had a problem is that sends Me the same visitor again and again my tracking Software tells me i got 140 Click sent to my offer but in cpa network i only find 9 Clicks
that's weared
i will test popads these days and let you know the results Sty Tune

I've quit using Popads after about 2 months. About 60 campaigns, and only around 4-8 worked, but the lifespan was always short. Then about 2 weeks after resuming a campaign with them now using a different sub-ID, I got a few new leads but around 80% of those were coming from the old sub-ID, leading me to believe the same ads were always showing to the same people over & over; the users who saw my ads before must have not cleared the cache in their mobile browser, thereby causing the new sub-ID to convert under the original browsing cookie.

I've quit using Popads after about 2 months. About 60 campaigns, and only around 4-8 worked, but the lifespan was always short. Then about 2 weeks after resuming a campaign with them now using a different sub-ID, I got a few new leads but around 80% of those were coming from the old sub-ID, leading me to believe the same ads were always showing to the same people over & over; the users who saw my ads before must have not cleared the cache in their mobile browser, thereby causing the new sub-ID to convert under the original browsing cookie.
What are you using now?

Right now i'm only launching a test dating campaign. I'm not expecting much from it just wanna get a clear undertanding of PopAds & PopCash as a traffic network.
Hey Tom, both are good pop networks. I've spent lots of money with them and getting good results. Hit me up on skype aaron.wewe or email me at enquiry@wewemedia .com if you would like to further discuss!

upload_2016-10-18_12-34-23.png

upload_2016-10-18_12-34-8.png

View Advertiser Report   PopCash.Net.png

Hey Tom, both are good pop networks. I've spent lots of money with them and getting good results. Hit me up on skype aaron.wewe or email me at enquiry@wewemedia .com if you would like to further discuss!

View attachment 7075

View attachment 7074

View attachment 7073

Have you made any profit out of that traffic. The problem with popcash imo is that they show the same ad to the same people. I been show an ad like 5 times today and that could a loss.

Hello sir
This is anuj and i am using popcash and popads both
Please suggest me any affiliate network which offer works in these popunder networks and i also having many adult sites and small ad network name wapear
Please dear help me
Regards,
Anuj
Please pm me

I

would like to know more regarding popads and popcash
What converts the best for you and from all the money spend what was your ROI?
Thanks
antivirus and sweepstakes and use aggressive landing pages , you can find them at purelander

Good luck any question let me know

MI
Back