The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Pop up/Pop under traffic

Dmitry.bzns

affiliate
Hey Tai,

Its been more than a week, but can I ask you one more Q (last one). If I want to run a pop up/ pop under traffic via Zeropark, what creatives do I have to use? Landing page? Banners?

Lets say, I chose an offer, do I create a banners with a landing page or do I create only LPs.

I think I am getting the pop up/under traffic wrong. If its a PPV then I do not need banners, right? Does it all apply to Popads/Popcash traffic sources?

Is it a good method for starting out with mobile? What type of traffic use banners?

Im so overwhelmed with information, trying to sort it out before I make my move :)

Thanks for your help mate!

Hey Tai,

Its been more than a week, but can I ask you one more Q (last one). If I want to run a pop up/ pop under traffic via Zeropark, what creatives do I have to use? Landing page? Banners?

Lets say, I chose an offer, do I create a banners with a landing page or do I create only LPs.

I think I am getting the pop up/under traffic wrong. If its a PPV then I do not need banners, right? Does it all apply to Popads/Popcash traffic sources?

Is it a good method for starting out with mobile? What type of traffic use banners?

Im so overwhelmed with information, trying to sort it out before I make my move :)

Thanks for your help mate!

@cashmoneyaffiliate ?

I'm not Taiwo but can chime in for this question.

PopAds and Popcash and all pop up/under traffic is PPV, which means you need landing pages, not banners.
I recommend reading Taiwo's mobile 101 guide to clear things up and learn the basics.

Yes Just Make several Landing Pages maybe on Adobe Muse and add them to your FTP Site and test the landing pages.No Banners are required unless you are into Display advertisement.

The most obvious things that most new affiliates don't do is ask their AM what's the new HOT OFFERS, what traffic sources/ type of Traffic is converting the offer, and what's the best landers that's working well with the offers. Remember your AM's has a wealth of knowledge and all you need to do is ask them to point you in the right direction. When you make money they make money so they really want you to succeed. Let's get off the forum for a minute and go contact your AM's and find out what's hot and how to run it!

Fred Turner

Havent ran a campaign yet, setting the adsbridge, this thing is so confusing, but slowly working towards getting it going. Will talk to Adsbridge support on Monday.
I created 3 LPs, got the angles. Now need to host them. I still deciding whether VPS or Adsbridge hosting ( CDN).

Any experience with Adsbridge hosting? How is the loading speed?

Havent ran a campaign yet, setting the adsbridge, this thing is so confusing, but slowly working towards getting it going. Will talk to Adsbridge support on Monday.
I created 3 LPs, got the angles. Now need to host them. I still deciding whether VPS or Adsbridge hosting ( CDN).

Any experience with Adsbridge hosting? How is the loading speed?

You know, I know a thing or two about design in general and affiliate marketing. Skype me if you want julieta.mobicow

Since you are interested in landing pages, I should mention that I am going to watch this video seminar on landing pages tomorow 3h30 pm ET , nov 5th (which happens to also be my birthday btw :)))))) :pAnywayyy). I am not sure if I will be able to share the video itself but I can certainly share some of the knowledge

banners
Back