The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Please Review My Site

Aminur Rahman

affiliate
Hello Everyone!

Can you please take a look at our site: Fincio.com and let us know your feedback/comment about the site design, layout, structure, navigation system, contents and SEO friendliness? It would help us a lot to customize our site further.

Thanks and waiting to hear your reviews!

Hello Everyone!

Can you please take a look at our site: Fincio.com and let us know your feedback/comment about the site design, layout, structure, navigation system, contents and SEO friendliness? It would help us a lot to customize our site further.

Thanks and waiting to hear your reviews!

Overall, I think the layout is fine, however, the color scheme falls too flat. Also, the clouds are distracting. I would recommend using a different graphic design with a color scheme that pops a bit more.

Are you running targeted traffic to the site yet?

Overall, I think the layout is fine, however, the color scheme falls too flat. Also, the clouds are distracting. I would recommend using a different graphic design with a color scheme that pops a bit more.

Are you running targeted traffic to the site yet?

Thanks TJ for your review. I am not sure what do you mean by "targeted traffic to the site" but we are getting some traffic to our site recently :)

I am not sure what do you mean by "targeted traffic to the site"

Targeted traffic is traffic developed around the specific demographics of your ideal client. Sites do not provide anything but a platform for your prospects to be engaged for the conversion, they don't generate the traffic, you have to do that part.

You must rise to the level of marketing your product that your competitors have achieved and hopefully surpass it. You need to do some competitive research and gather competitive intelligence. Social pages are necessary, not an option. Paid traffic is a must.

Your paid traffic and your social engagements are important, they help you in two ways. First, they give your potential clients on those platforms an opportunity to discover you and your business. On average, social platforms also have paid advertising opportunities that will benefit you with highly targeted traffic.

There are many ways to get inexpensive paid traffic. You should explore the various traffic channels and select one or two at first and become a master of them.

Traffic, targeted traffic, is the golden goose!

MI
Back