The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Review Would appreciate a review on my website about affiliate marketing

Paulinatheaffiliate

affiliate
Hey,
I am an affiliate marketer and I wanted to try something new. I created a website about affiliate marketing. It's just a basic information for now, I will add more stuff to it but I want it to be clear enough for affiliate marketers. I would like to know if it's worth having a website like this, does it give value for beginners or people who struggle with affiliate marketing. I'm not a very creative person but I enjoy creating websites, so I will improve but I need an honest feedback. Also, what do you think I should add to it? My website domain is paulinafreedom dot com. Thanks in advance!

“There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work and learning from failure.” – Colin Powwel

Misspelled[s.i.c] it's: Powell but that is so uninspiring. I would delete that. Colin is infamous for his WMD speech in accusation of Saddam at the UN before the Iraq Invasion. He made a horse's ass of himself and never made a comeback politically ...

the themonsterexperience really? Good luck with MMO ...

+side -- Bootstrap look a like for WP

- side search is very confusing --maybe SEO does not matter to you.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Just being honest in review --OK :)

I am an affiliate marketer
I created a website about affiliate marketing
does it give value for beginners or people who struggle with affiliate marketing
I'm not a very creative person but I enjoy creating websites

I guess I would first want to know what your credentials are. Secondly, I would want to know why I would want to use your site instead of a site like AffiliateFix (et al) with more than 20 years of success and experience helping Newbies.

Declaring that:
  1. The Easiest Type of Business
  2. Anyone Can Do It
Seems to invite lame and useless people wanting to do as little as possible in life to succeed. This business is not for everyone and certainly is not simple or easy for Newbies! It isn't 1996 anymore.

Clicking your training link goes to The Monster Experience website. No apparent relationship and very week appearance. The testimonials are not verifiable and do not meet legal requirements in most democratic Tier 1 countries.

Both sites are lacking disclosure pages required by the various Tier 1 democratic countries.

If you were a truly experienced affiliate marketer, I would expect a far more robust, far more informative, and a far more extensive list of your credentials and your accomplishments. There is absolutely nothing on either site that meets the criteria for presenting experienced and robust training in the affiliate industry.

Thank you both a lot, it made me realise some things.

Make the necessary changes to your efforts. There are no bad decisions, just decisions that earn and decisions that do not earn. Keep going, you obviously are willing to make the effort. We all have gone through this and we all continue to go through this even with extensive experience.

You WILL find your way as long as you keep looking, keep taking action, and keep collaborating with others like us here at AffiliateFix!

Make the necessary changes to your efforts. There are no bad decisions, just decisions that earn and decisions that do not earn. Keep going, you obviously are willing to make the effort. We all have gone through this and we all continue to go through this even with extensive experience.

You WILL find your way as long as you keep looking, keep taking action, and keep collaborating with others like us here at AffiliateFix!
Thank you so much! I'm definitely not giving up.

This is an honest review! I like the clarity and frankness behind it. But what I appreciate the most is your open-mindedness. Had it been some other guy they would have definitely either blocked / removed the content or just given a terrible review. But with you it isn't so. Thank you for being so open-minded and helpful @T J Tutor !

Hey,
I am an affiliate marketer and I wanted to try something new. I created a website about affiliate marketing. It's just a basic information for now, I will add more stuff to it but I want it to be clear enough for affiliate marketers. I would like to know if it's worth having a website like this, does it give value for beginners or people who struggle with affiliate marketing. I'm not a very creative person but I enjoy creating websites, so I will improve but I need an honest feedback. Also, what do you think I should add to it? My website domain is paulinafreedom dot com. Thanks in advance!
Maybe you have to mention your experience with AM, if you feel like you have something costly to share, thn it's definitely a cool idea, since this field requires being always updated, you'll need to do alot of efforts, and good luck for you!

- Samira

Hey,
If you manage to create a site that will be valuable for affiliate marketers, in a sense that it will give them new information, opportunity to learn something and improve their business, then it will be definitely worthy, but this isn't that easy task to be achieved and you will need to put a lot of effort in it.

banners
Back