The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

affbro

affiliate
I have some CPI offers and i totally confused how to promote (newbie :p), i don't want to post on social media or making app reviews etc to grab leads.

But i am using incentive CPI offer to promote and i have also a facebook group of 1000 active peoples, where i pay users to download/install apps so please suggest any other method

not sure about incent offers, but keep it to free traffic. CPI works with paid traffic too (mobile), depends on your budget

is there any ad network to promote incentive offer??

I've not done CPI before, so maybe this is a stupid question but wouldn't you be sending your paid traffic to the incentive page? Rather than the download link, I mean.

I have some CPI offers and i totally confused how to promote (newbie :p), i don't want to post on social media or making app reviews etc to grab leads.

But i am using incentive CPI offer to promote and i have also a facebook group of 1000 active peoples, where i pay users to download/install apps so please suggest any other method

We have a great guy here, @KSixJeremy , and many others, that can give you some insight into incentive offers.

Here is my recommendation, read through this Incentive Marketing forum here in the community. You will get loads of information there on incentive.

banners
Back