“mobile”/ Voluum
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Please Help me !!

Discussion in 'Mobile Marketing' started by affbro, Dec 2, 2016.

1. affbro

affbro Affiliate affiliate

I have some CPI offers and i totally confused how to promote (newbie :p), i don't want to post on social media or making app reviews etc to grab leads.

But i am using incentive CPI offer to promote and i have also a facebook group of 1000 active peoples, where i pay users to download/install apps so please suggest any other method

2. CPA Evolution
  3. Orion3003

Orion3003 Affiliate affiliate

not sure about incent offers, but keep it to free traffic. CPI works with paid traffic too (mobile), depends on your budget

affbro likes this.
  4. affbro

is there any ad network to promote incentive offer??

5. azgold

azgold Super Moderator Super Mod moderator affiliate

I've not done CPI before, so maybe this is a stupid question but wouldn't you be sending your paid traffic to the incentive page? Rather than the download link, I mean.

6. Orion3003

Orion3003 Affiliate affiliate

some incentivised ad networks are : SupersonicAds, Kiip, NativeX, TinyLoot and Metaps among others. Check out the resource section for more traffic sources.

affbro and azgold like this.
  7. Certified
    T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator Certified Vendor Dojo Master

We have a great guy here, @KSixJeremy , and many others, that can give you some insight into incentive offers.

Here is my recommendation, read through this Incentive Marketing forum here in the community. You will get loads of information there on incentive.

affbro likes this.
  8. affbro

thanks sir :)

Orion3003 likes this.
banners