Playing with FB ads

SPAMMER ALERT! Forum Rules.
flame_thrower_by_frgrgrsfgsgsfgggsfsf.gif

User deleted nothing to see here ;)

Last edited:
last few days playing with Fb ads
View attachment 11376

what about you guy's?
Definitely not tier 1 ... Why are you running post engagement? You just trying to warm up a pixel?

You boys need to stop pissing in the wind...

Grab the bull by his horns and run conversion or lead gen. I take that back you guys should be running lead offers right on FB and you do not even need a lander. FB rewards you because you are keeping users on the site with lower CPC along with quality traffic. Set up a autoresponder with 10 days of emails for the product that you are advertising and then sell them products for the rest of your life.
Extra easy...

Hey here is your bot

That's just a conversation bot. He wants a bot that does the entire funnel process start to finish. You can build one, but it will be detected and shut down or be outdated within a few days at the rate funnel changes take place especially new funnels. Not a good practice in any event. Using bots for funnels is lame and nothing but problematic, especially long term. Additionally, the affiliate programs I represent all forbid the use of bots in my funnels and I can see why.

Last edited:
That's just a con versation bot. He wants a bot that does the entire funnel process start to finish. You can build one, but it will be detected and shut down or be outdated within a few days at the rate funnel changes take place especially new funnels. Not a good practice in any event. Using bots for funnels is lame and nothing but problematic, especially long term. Additionally, the affiliate programs I represent all forbid the use of bots in my funnels and I can see why.
You can have chad gpt write the code for it ..

banners
Back