The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Pinterest for Affiliate Marketers

M

Mouflon

I am a writing a thesis on Pinterest and affiliate marketing as a part of my business administration studies of which conducting a research is a part of. I have created a short survey of less than 30 multiple choice questions.

Filling the survey takes only about 5 minutes. You can answer the survey even if you do not use Pinterest, the survey will just be slightly shorter in that case.

You can participate to the survey here: webropolsurveys.com/S/06BDC0CA54B66E2D.par

I would again like to remind this is a school project. I do not gain financial benefit from this.

If you have questions, ask them below. Thank you in advance!

Even though I do not like pinterest at all, I will definitely do fill the survey form. I am just hoping that you will be one of the people who can inspire me to use this platform to expand my services. I have always found it very difficult just to navigate through the site as it is not user friendly at all. But I am happy that you have touched where many of us do not go to.

think it's not onlu beautiful, it's very useful and easy to navigate.
It is useful, yeh!! but it has got some disadvantages..
It relies on images! Only this later that attract followers, you've got to be very creative and mindful about your images.. And I personally dont like it.

- Samira

A great affiliate marketing strategy should always prioritize long-term results. Pinterest is one of the best ways to build an affiliate revenue stream because pins have a long shelf life.

think it's not onlu beautiful, it's very useful and easy to navigate.
Pinterest is really confusing tbh. The same with tumblr. Maybe people need to get used to it more before they understand it better. But the model of Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn as a social media is easier to use and understand. Pretty quick.

This is a brilliant idea) Actually when I was studying in the collage I had the same task for a couple qualitative researches, but I just used a Google form.

MI
Back