The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Are tiktok Ads with affiliate marketing profitable?

So the bot farm can click the ads at TiKTok and rip off the advertisers that pay for the clicks --you call that marketing? I call that click-fraud.

Are you being sarcastic here?

Promotion in TikTok is possible in affiliate marketing. I also plan to start it, so I read something about it. First, you can promote offers through TikTok Ads, but there are other ways to advertise on this platform. Here is a list of how to use another form of promotion in TikTok: 1. Paste your affiliate link to your BIO 2. Paste a link as a video caption 3. Comment other TikTok and try to use whisper marketing - but be careful and do not spam!

Hello! I have experience in promoting a product through an affiliate network through TT Ads. Specifically, a gray product in the gambling segment. I even have accounts with an example. I'm new and don't know if I can attach links and screenshots here, but I can share.

Well i dont have experience with it as i dont use it but i dont see why affiliate marketing will not work with tiktok ads
From what i know paid traffic on social media its almost like an acceletared free traffic so you just pay money to get the big traffic
And many people make money on affiliate marketing with tik tok and free traffic

@ResDess Get registered as a business resource if you are going to tout your network offers.

You're invited to register your business as a resource -- that is a no cost option

That said, it is a matter of margins, as to whether or not an Affiliate CPA will pay off when using any paid advertising.

Well i dont have experience with it as i dont use it but i dont see why affiliate marketing will not work with tiktok ads
From what i know paid traffic on social media its almost like an acceletared free traffic so you just pay money to get the big traffic
And many people make money on affiliate marketing with tik tok and free traffic
In general, yes, it was a good example of you and you understand everything correctly. The benefit of Facebook TT advertising is that you advertise more content than a product. It's all about the right sales funnel. Well, of course, this is a creative - it is different from the creative in FB. It should be 10 times more powerful.

The cheapest way is to buy a good TT account with the right geo. Then fill in the Creo. If he gains 2k views on his own, then you can connect TT Ads. Usually 12-14 hours is enough for this.

TikTok collaborates with numerous networks and companies, including specialized ones. The display of such advertising is infrequent and based on interest.

MI
Back