The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Official PeerFly [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you run weight loss or fitness you need to check out the 20 Beachbody campaigns we just added to PeerFly!

BTW, I have special rates on these for AffiliateFix members. Email me with any that you want to run and I'll be able to adjust your payout :)

Hi, I heard very good things about this network, can somebody help me get in ? I want to make more money with this network :)

Fill out the publisher application at: ...

Hi, and thank you for your response ! :), I have applied today under my name: Sandur Marius. Hope you can review it faster, I'am eager to start promoting :)

Thank you,
Have a nice day

Hi Luke, I've been reading your blog which is awesome and I've also seen many AFix members say Peerfly has great offers on many niches and good support. So I filled out the publisher application under my name: Sava Daniel. Hope it will be approved quickly. Can't wait to get started.

The most searched for offer on PeerFly over the past few years have been iPhone email submits. Email submits have been performing well on PeerFly for years and they're still going strong.

qkd.png

Setup a campaign and let's make some money!

Hi Luke,
I am an avid reader of your blog and I must say there is so much on there it makes my head spin.
I have read glowing reviews of your network and have just completed my publisher application.
Hope I get accepted. My name is Vikram Singh Rana.
Thanks.

Hi Luke,

I've been temporarily away from CPA for about 10 months while restructuring from some huge set backs. I am now getting back into it and have begun setting up some new campaigns. I'm getting going with some continuity sites and a few blogs as well as PPC and some POF campaigns as well.

In POF, the format is CPM. If the Peerfly offer says contextual is okay, but CPV is not, can I still put the offer up on POF (they are CPM)? Specifically I am looking at FanDuel (#16533) and Work at Home Moms (#14412).

Also, I was assigned a new AM about 6 or 8 weeks ago, Taylor, but you emailed me an said he had moved on. My new rep is Derek, but when his extension (8002) is entered the system says it is not a valid extension and there is no one in support to take my call. I suppose not being active for so long has caused me to be shuffled around. Can you tell me if Derek is in fact my AM or if another has been assigned to me and can you tell me or email me the contact info?

Thanks Luke,
T J

LukePeerFly updated PeerFly with a new update entry:

PeerFly

PeerFly was developed in 2008 and launched in January of 2009. Everything was built by its founder, Chad French, who is also the President/CEO of the company. PeerFly is unique because although we've made tremendous strides and a great impression in the industry, we're still a very small company. Our team is made up of only 12 people so our clients usually get the pleasure of knowing each one of us. We believe in the power of performance marketing as long as it's done correctly and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back