The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Official PeerFly [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@vikram you are not required to have a website to be approved at PeerFly. I'm glad you like my blog! :)

PeerFly will be launching our first dating property in the next week or so. We're looking forward to seeing how CountryCouples converts for all our awesome publishers!

Xgd.png

I just applied to peerfly i am 100% new to marketing whats the chances of getting approved Iv'e been reading lukes blog I am confident on trying to run offers

Peerfly was my first affiliate network, I read Lukes blog all the times and have also received a payout on time = 10/10

We just added a new exclusive dating site called SpiritualClick that is doing really well so far:

Payout is $5.50/user and we're looking for 30+ in the US. I tested it over the weekend on POF and saw about a 300% ROI. I turned off my campaign last night. It's all yours now.

Many times the issue on POF is that users have already seen the same dating sites that are being advertised OVER AND OVER again. The SpiritualClick lander is exclusive to us and has a nice angle you can take advantage of.

Run it and let's make some money!

I wouldn't copy these directly, but hopefully it'll get the wheelings turning :)

Yhd.jpg
Xhd.jpg
Whd.jpg
Vhd.jpg
Thd.jpg
Shd.jpg

Hey Luke,
Can you please list the documents an applicant would need to upload while applying to PeerFly?
-> For an Indian applicant
I do have a passport, a college id and my ISIC (isic.org) card. What I don't have is a PAN card, the one issued by Income Tax authority of India, equivalent to the SSN *I think*.
PS: I'm 17, Turning 18 this April

Cheers, looking forward to your response.

While Peerfly is quick to approve application, which I really appreciate, I feel the support from my Affiliate Manager is very poor. I did what was recommend in the forum, say Hi to AM, try to chat and find out more, ask questions.. My AM seems to only reply in one word or sentence like a machine, as if I know how everything works.. I'm a eager learning newbie here. Or I have to message like 5times before she even replies.. or don't even reply at all. kind of disheartening.

Other than this, the network interface and system is good. Luke's blog helps me in understanding Affilate Marketing better, and gives me lots of new ideas.

auroretan, is your AM Lauren? How are you contacting her? Please PM me more information so I can look into it and get it taken care of for you. I just hired a new Affiliate Manager yesterday and I'm planning to hire another one in the next few months. Our department is having a hard time keeping up with PeerFly's growth, but we're doing our best to keep up and get more staff so we don't run into these issues :)

Last edited:
Running adult traffic?
If you aren't running xxxBlackBook you need to check it out:

We just added the two offers at the bottom of that list. They're going to convert REALLY well. If you take a look at the landers I think you'll know why :)
xxxblackbook offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back