The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Official PeerFly [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Luke,

About 3 months ago I tried to register in as PeerFly publisher, but I was denied. I sent a request again via the feedback form, but already 4 days no answer. Tell me, how to start to join to PeerFly in the near future?

Thanks a lot!
The feedback form isn't the correct channel to go through. Go ahead and email me and I'll take a look.

Hi Luke,

Can't configure subid, really need your help.
How to set tracking of clicks in Prosper202? What must be done and in what section of tracker?

Thanks!

Attachments

• subid.png
    subid.png
    21 KB · Views: 53
Hi Luke,

Can't configure subid, really need your help.
How to set tracking of clicks in Prosper202? What must be done and in what section of tracker?

Thanks!
It appears you aren't using your Prosper202 link on your landing page.

Hello Luke ,
My Loved Friend and my Teacher , I Follow you More than 8 month so far and now i have almost enough knowledge to walk away . Can you kindly help me to join your Peerfly community and grow with you guys ?

After your confirmation i will submit my application .

Thanks

Hello Luke ,
My Loved Friend and my Teacher , I Follow you More than 8 month so far and now i have almost enough knowledge to walk away . Can you kindly help me to join your Peerfly community and grow with you guys ?

After your confirmation i will submit my application .

Thanks

Good to hear. You are welcome to apply :)

Hello Luke,
Good Morning .. I Just Submit My application and its awaiting for your approval .

My Email - sorrygrls@gmail.com

Can you kindly approve my account so i can start promoting few offers .. Thanks for your help .

Hello Luke,
Good Morning .. I Just Submit My application and its awaiting for your approval .

My Email - sorrygrls@gmail.com

Can you kindly approve my account so i can start promoting few offers .. Thanks for your help .

2 things:

1) It appears you have applied before. You should have mentioned that so I could just review your previous application.
2) We can discuss your application via PM or email. It is not a matter for the public forum.

Hi Luke,
My application was rejected. Could you help re-reveiw my application? I think I will promote well Peerfly's offers. Please give me chance work with you. Thanks.

Hi DanielCater,

Your publisher account has been reviewed. Please be sure to reply to the email that you received.

Regards,

Hey, luke! I want to start a niche site. I want to create good content for specific niches and promote cpa offers in articles.
Do you have any tips? It's worth doing it? I don't have too much $$$ to start with paid traffic.
In my country i work 8h/day and i get paid $300 per month. I want to quit this shit job as soon as possible. I already have host and domain, what to do next? :(:(
(I'm a publisher on Peerfly.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back