The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

payment issue with inmobi platform

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayfat

affiliate
I made the registration 14 days ago, depositing $ 50 in their account, the next day I counted to test 3 first campaigns. What makes me shocked they are not interested in my emails that I sent them, in the end he ignores me. After a few days.they said: "As we can see that under the mentioned account the adgroups have been archived stage.We would ask you to kindly create the new campaign and let us know with the adgroups so we can review and activate the same ".
And ultimately I asked him to repay ,Unfortunately no answer until today.
Don't try to test or work with them.

I also worked with them.
They say unique traffic... yeah right! my @ss, the traffic comes from: Exoclick/Reporo/ZeroPark and those sources.
Dont lie about your sources as a company, its said.

Wouldn't recommend working with them.

I made the registration 14 days ago, depositing $ 50 in their account, the next day I counted to test 3 first campaigns. What makes me shocked they are not interested in my emails that I sent them, in the end he ignores me. After a few days.they said: "As we can see that under the mentioned account the adgroups have been archived stage.We would ask you to kindly create the new campaign and let us know with the adgroups so we can review and activate the same ".
And ultimately I asked him to repay ,Unfortunately no answer until today.
Don't try to test or work with them.

Moved from the Mobile Forum. Do not post complaints in any forum except the Disputes forum.

Also, this is your first post which tells me you are only here to complain and not contribute to the community.

Rules, if you post a complaint here, it must be in the form of a dispute. All disputes must show proof of reason for filing the dispute.

Post your PROOF! If you do not, then this thread will be deleted.

this is my proof i did payement 29/12/2016 until today no thing doesn't go well

PROOF%2Binmobi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back